Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Tiki -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonjour
    Je trouves ça quand même fou qu'on qu'on ait des mises a jour avant de savoir ce qu'il y a dedans ... enfin bref, ce n'est peut être que mon avis ...
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Sitter indicators.

Quote from Tombo457: “Clearly this is far too sensible.... ” Funny but many say I am not sensible at times.
  • ELE -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread Sitter indicators.

Like (Post)
    Would be helpful - think it might be hard to do properly for duals, but sitters should be possible? Though the question is if it should be tied to being logged in, or actual activity on the account. Something that can be a bit helpful (if you let your…
  • Spencer -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Like (Post)
    SO... about that UK29 hey ..... If you're a deffer, build what ever you want out of werever you want... you'll never make 600k def. Or rather, if you can, you wouldn't have asked in the first place....
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from playingwithfire: “I have always posted in my Skype dual/sitter room. I know a few who have changed the pw temporarily to send waves. And I have never had an issue with that. And I have dualed with players in various time zones using this…
  • Tombo457 -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread Sitter indicators.

Like (Post)
    I have always posted in my Skype dual/sitter room. I know a few who have changed the pw temporarily to send waves. And I have never had an issue with that. And I have dualed with players in various time zones using this system.
  • Red_Devil -

Wrote a comment on Fonzy87’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ciao fonzy, sono francesco capo degli HH, vorrei parlarti di game in privato, ho letto la tua candidatura e mi piace molto, puoi contattarmi su skype? io sono: mannonelandium
  • Mentally -

Wrote a comment on knightwolf’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey Knightwolf!

I saw your post searching for duals.
    What timezone are you from?
    Searching a team myself :D

Daniel
  • Dark Minion -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Sitter indicators.

Like (Post)
    Hey, So, I'm sure we have all been there before when you sending waves and eagerly awaiting confirmation that they have all gone same second only to be greeted with the message "active village has been changed". When trying to land your waves the same…
  • Younk -

Now follows Michelle.

Follow
  • Michelle -

Now follows Younk.

Follow
  • izan -

Now follows WARLORDs.

Follow
  • Captain Teague -

Replied to the thread Game WvV Round 59 - Pirates of the Caribbean.

What an eventful day in Port Royal. Several people could not help but bully the local people around, and were therefore absent during the nightly gathering. The local tavern was filled to the brim with drunkards, and not long after, a brawl emerged.
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from wishmaster3: “Would be helpful - think it might be hard to do properly for duals, but sitters should be possible? Though the question is if it should be tied to being logged in, or actual activity on the account. Something that can be a…
  • playingwithfire -

I have always posted in my Skype dual/sitter room. I know a few who have changed the pw temporarily to send waves. And I have never had an issue with that. And I have dualed with players in various time zones using this system.
  • wishmaster3 -

Would be helpful - think it might be hard to do properly for duals, but sitters should be possible? Though the question is if it should be tied to being logged in, or actual activity on the account. Something that can be a bit helpful (if you let your…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Rawnie_UK’s post in the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Like (Post)
    Egyptian is to Travian like Legionnaire is to Roman. Costly but also effective in some regards. Egyptian offense is like legion + EI hammer. It's possible but rarely anyone will make it. Please when reading through keep in mind I mentioned it is meant…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Sitter indicators.

Like (Post)
    Hey, So, I'm sure we have all been there before when you sending waves and eagerly awaiting confirmation that they have all gone same second only to be greeted with the message "active village has been changed". When trying to land your waves the same…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Rofl know that feeling. Usually happens to me more when sending cuts rather than attacks. I think trav should have a thing in setting, like a tick box that when u tick it its like "do not disturb" mode on skype (im assuming u guys know what im talking of…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

SO... about that UK29 hey ..... If you're a deffer, build what ever you want out of werever you want... you'll never make 600k def. Or rather, if you can, you wouldn't have asked in the first place....