Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Cali: “Quote from MadZ: “Starting to get embarrassing now. Recently CMs and Mods have been useless and probably the worst contributors to threads and this thread just confirms that. I touched on it on the thread I made about spam bots etc.…
  • Cali -

Quote from MadZ: “Starting to get embarrassing now. Recently CMs and Mods have been useless and probably the worst contributors to threads and this thread just confirms that. I touched on it on the thread I made about spam bots etc. Templar, probably…
  • Offspring_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

lol there's no bluffing from our side, we've voted for Turkey Christmas day. RD and Null have played you, we were secretly allied all server long so we've had 3 WW's eating up your hammers, We've already got invites waiting in the embassy to join in the…
  • Lemon -

Quote from Tombo457: “At least Dario offers no promises and doesn't act like they can actually initiate change, perhaps they are the realistic one. ” #Dario4UKUSAUNZCOM CM? Perhaps, but would you give up our speed server for a better CM? (AU has a…
  • The Gamer -

Replied to a comment by RatuAdil on RatuAdil’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ape rabi ta yam?
    wisuda sek lah :p
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from MadZ: “Starting to get embarrassing now. Recently CMs and Mods have been useless and probably the worst contributors to threads and this thread just confirms that. ” We want Matt back, or someone else who know what…
  • Lemon -

Quote from MadZ: “Starting to get embarrassing now. Recently CMs and Mods have been useless and probably the worst contributors to threads and this thread just confirms that. ” We want Matt back, or someone else who know what they are doing..
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Isn't a mic drop supposed to be when you make an irrefutable point or something? Maybe this is more accurate? Angry-mob-Simpsons.jpg
  • Offspring_UK -

Like (Post)
    Even if you do fix the bugs, how does that justify the price increase after a sustained period of bugs? We haven't seen any actual justification for a price increase that hasn't been immediately debunked. Its just embarrassing.
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “And now we are at it with posts getting removed/edited that don't break the community guidelines, do you want to make a public announcement about you abusing your powers as a CM? Or should someone else do it for you? ” /me waits…
  • RSYaxley -

Liked David16t’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    last ukx server :)
  • RSYaxley -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I dont see why you should increase the UK price... if you wanna keep them equal there is always the option of decreasing the US price ;)
  • Medusa_--_UK -

And I am extra pissed off because you set my birthday as the day of the increase... So expect maximum effort from my part in damaging Travian revenue for that personal slight! Merry Christmas to you too with your poisoned gifts!
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Like (Post)
    Even if you do fix the bugs, how does that justify the price increase after a sustained period of bugs? We haven't seen any actual justification for a price increase that hasn't been immediately debunked. Its just embarrassing.
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Starting to get embarrassing now. Recently CMs and Mods have been useless and probably the worst contributors to threads and this thread just confirms that. I touched on it on the thread I made about spam bots etc. Templar, probably best you stop digging…
  • Amalgon -

They just have the need to be relevant everywhere, even if have nothing of value to say.
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Quote from Templar Knight: “urlEdit ” Quote from Templar Knight: “Look everyone No matter what I say right now nothing will ever make anyone (including me) like any kind of price increase I do read though and try to understand what I am reading and get…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “I disagree, I don't transfer gold to silver. all silver I got was from getting good things and selling in beginning, and then buying cages at the end ” So what are you disagreeing with? the silver you are earning is…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “I disagree, I don't transfer gold to silver. all silver I got was from getting good things and selling in beginning, and then buying cages at the end ” Just because you don't change gold doesn't mean that everyone else…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

Like (Post)
    No. Zoo are already stupid and basically pay to win, without doing anything to improve them.