Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Blaze -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    Don’t invite him haha!
  • mutley_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    If I die, none of you pricks are allowed to chief my villages. Just throwing it out there as I come close most weeks.
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread After a player has passed away.

• MadZ -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    If I die, none of you pricks are allowed to chief my villages. Just throwing it out there as I come close most weeks.
  • Trickster -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    I apologise if I seemed to make light of it. But there are two issues here and nothing is ever as straightforward as it seems. First of all, you can’t expect an account to be banned because people in the alliance who aren’t the account holder tell…
  • Trickster -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    You should have just ask someone to make another account, log in from both grids and that new account, do some suspicious thing to give MH a reason to ban him. If you wanted him banned, you could have done it. But i personally, don't see point in doing…
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK3.

dude, why are you writting with larger font? that's the thing that is actually annoying! <X
  • Acid.Burn -

Liked Delta_DK’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “well we all know you lot lie about anything and everything delta so it's hardly surprising that no one believes you Still cracks me up that you lot wanted a challenge so headed to a domain thats notorious for having dead…
  • Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread UK4 Restart.

Part of ATOM (winners current UK6) are starting on the new UK4.
  • Moogle -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “If I die, none of you pricks are allowed to chief my villages. Just throwing it out there as I come close most weeks. ” and here I was hoping to have given you an aneurysm the day ca1 followed me in on your lovely WW
  • James uk3 -

Mercedes and he says others want attention.
  • notorious crunchie -

• ELE -

Replied to a comment by Decision13 on ELE’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank you :)
  • Mercedes -

:o crunch, you have a stalker! You are now a total A-list trav celebrity.
  • Decision13 -

Wrote a comment on ELE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi, i joined the forum just to thank you for all you do for this crazy game we play lol. I used your summary for FS3x server almost exclusively for every question everyone on my team asked. Thanks again for all your input.
  • James uk3 -

notorious crunchie yeah be proud of your flaws they make you who you are.
  • kashi_AU -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    That’s just me being me, if only you could see me mad
  • Da5id_UK -

looks like some action between GoT and R4C - any reports :)
  • Mercedes -

I apologise if I seemed to make light of it. But there are two issues here and nothing is ever as straightforward as it seems. First of all, you can’t expect an account to be banned because people in the alliance who aren’t the account holder tell…
  • kashi_AU -

there is no justification for farm spiking. Its a cowardly act. How would spiking othere farms help newbi to learn and servive, V8 i think u confuse defending with spiking.