Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wgn_UK -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

33276 Thank you for the advice. My aunt only has an iPad and iPhone, both of which I've never used. On my end I'm tottally a mac person with all devices covered using a payed security package. The most I've done is use the same wifi. On my sisters end…
  • Marcos Bro -

Replied to a comment by soyyo on Marcos Bro’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Vaya hombre... Bueno mejor aquí, tenia mono de jugar porque estoy de vacaciones y queria un server tranquilo XD
    Un saludo socio
  • BlackBlade -

Replied to the thread merchants.

Quote from WIM: “There's already a 2 step process to send merchants. Why not take responsibility for your own action (maybe double check the final destination) rather than asking for a change to the system. When I miss a penalty I don't ask the ref to…
  • Meherrin -

Wrote a comment on SMOD polkadot’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Dear Polkadot - can you put a nice blue 'game' tag on the Tavern thread 'the Seven Kingdoms RPG Game Thread'? Thank you.
  • soyyo -

Wrote a comment on Marcos Bro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Están casi todos en el 4
  • kit -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Quote from LemonD: “Quote from Zeuss: “Rumour has it, there is no real competition for SD so this server is going to be reaaaaally boring. Does anyone else actually know what farming is? ” no real competition? Can't really win against an ally who…
  • Hawk -

• Mouse-Keyboard -

• RobiGallego -

Has marked the post RE: Firmas en el móvil. by teknikoa, on topic Firmas en el móvil. as helpful.

Most helpful post
    Quote from RobiGallego: “Estoyy fuera y no he podido probar desde el PC. Pero al menos desde mi móvil las firmas se ven recortadas. Hay alguna opción para cambiarlo o es un fallo? :) ” Para mi es un fallo de programacion, puesto que el texto tiene…
  • WIM -

There's already a 2 step process to send merchants. Why not take responsibility for your own action (maybe double check the final destination) rather than asking for a change to the system. When I miss a penalty I don't ask the ref to make the goal…
  • N & K -

Replied to a comment by Jon Snow on N & K’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ahoj, porad porad, mel bys zajem? Promin za zpozdeni, nevidel jsem tvou odpoved.
  • TemistoclesCL_CL -

Now follows Aarc.

Follow
  • TemistoclesCL_CL -

Wrote a comment on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola Aarc!
    quisiera reclamar los 50 oros que me corresponden del siguiente concurso
    wbb.forum.travian.com/thread/5…ghlight=epica#post1953536
    del cual gané 50 oros.
    Estoy activo en el CL5 ts5.travian.cl y mi nombre de cuenta es: Temistocles.
    Saludos…
  • hayaligenc -

Now follows M.E.V.

Follow
  • Hawkery -

Seems a bit complicated, most people would probably let the merchants carry on if it's to one of their own villages. Editing the end destination is another idea, though easy in principle sounds like it could be a headache to implement. *Hawkery takes
  • Hawkery -

33273 @wgn_UK Not the best person to ask either, but it might be that when one computer was infected, the virus accessed the users email list and copied yours and your friends email spoofing you that way. Did you sign in to your account on your aunts…
  • notorious crunchie -

What if there was a resource penalty? Like cancelling a building
  • Hawkery -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Well as they have forced alliance donation on all new servers that's not a problem anymore, they can just give it all to the alliance ” Withdrawing merchants would be more like a cranny though, since you would get the…
  • Hawkery -

Replied to the thread farming vs simming.

I find it's helpful to raid with any troops I get from adventures, especially if I get half decent cavalry. That helped me raid about 15% (3k) of one settler and if I'd started a bit earlier I could've probably covered the cost of an entire…
  • Marcos Bro -

Wrote a comment on GrayFox_BR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Eres el mismo GrayFox?... Porque solo conozco a uno XD