Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Lieny_S -

Now follows BLACK_DeviL.

Follow
  • BLACK_DeviL -

Now follows Lieny_S.

Follow
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

I am still on the .COM and I will let my record there stand on its own. I know what has been accomplished there in a short amount of time. I do not troll as I leave that to others. Know what I mean ;)
  • Hobgoblin -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Tr07 was defended by swm/jb. They’ve been working together for a while now
  • Amalgon -

Quote from Templar Knight: “Quote from Lemon: “Serious question... Have they ever changed/looked into anything a CM has included in his weekly report? ” I can say with confidence that they do take our reports seriously. Lemon you prowl the .COM…
  • Templar Knight -

Quote from Lemon: “Serious question... Have they ever changed/looked into anything a CM has included in his weekly report? ” I can say with confidence that they do take our reports seriously. Lemon you prowl the .COM domain so you should know…
  • kashi_AU -

Nice reports. but it would have been good if you putted those defense reports where your caps are melted . Or may be swm put some. any how good work as a whole. Just one confusion, why you people targeted TR07 , as it was obvious, that there was high…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    It seems like another defining moment for Travian. Honestly, well done || I don't blame the forum guys, although trying to control the conversation by offering a tease into 2018 was absurd. By 2018 half the players will have gone just in time for the…
  • johnny_og_ole -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

• Mysterious Stranger -

Quote from Templar Knight: “If I wanted to distract you then I would have ran naked thru the forum and no one wants to see that. ” True that. Nobody wants to see a naked person running around, unless you are a woman. hahaha :love:
  • APenguinOverlord -

Let's get some talk on the forums again. Here's the latest in TFSC vs SWM: Converter - Battle reports Travian Crushing some capitals. Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian A for effort on these snipe attempts. Shoutout…
  • Lemon -

Serious question... Have they ever changed/looked into anything a CM has included in his weekly report?
  • Presuming Ed_UK -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “This is why you should leave all the scouting to boom ;) Converter - Battle reports Travian ” maybe i can take a little peak?
  • Ruffian -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Hello First I was not trying to distract anyone. I have been monitoring this thread and am reporting the posts as feedback to those who needs to see them, This thread will also be part of Dario's and my weekly report so that Travian knows it is a…
  • Templar Knight -

Hello First I was not trying to distract anyone. I have been monitoring this thread and am reporting the posts as feedback to those who needs to see them, This thread will also be part of Dario's and my weekly report so that Travian knows it is a…
  • Centurion -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Mods have gone quiet now that they realised their attempt to distract us with "great things to come" would never work Join all of UK2, UK4, UK5 and UK19 in a strike against buying gold![/b] [/b] If you haven't heard about it, then your alliance doesn't
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Mods have gone quiet now that they realised their attempt to distract us with "great things to come" would never work Join all of UK2, UK4, UK5 and UK19 in a strike against buying gold![/b] [/b] If you haven't heard about it, then your alliance doesn't
  • Capitan Vinagre -

Wrote a comment on Capitan Vinagre’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Estoy Muy Viejo