Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Ruffian -

Liked Ladysmith’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Things only go up, never down, unless you're a stalagtite
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Andi’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    It's ok to have different opinions on this. We have about 70 that are against the price hike, and about 3 that are for. The ones for seem to be fed up with the stick Travian gets, more than agreeing with the price hike (aka let the game die peacefully…
  • tintin -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Templar Knight: “Hello Everyone Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments. Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of…
  • Shmelyk -

Wrote a comment on Shmelyk’s wall.

Wall Comment
    проба
  • tintin -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Sounds good Templar, but weird at the same time, who would have thought they would listen to ideas and complaints from the community? They must have hired someone who know what they are doing :thumbup: But make sure to prepare yourself for a shitstorm if they…
  • Lemon -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments. Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of the price increase is not 2…
  • Lemon -

Sounds good Templar, but weird at the same time, who would have thought they would listen to ideas and complaints from the community? They must have hired someone who know what they are doing :thumbup: But make sure to prepare yourself for a shitstorm if they…
  • tintin -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments. Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of the price increase is not 2…
  • dario -

Replied to the thread troop are not showed on "main screen".

Quote from Quiller: “I did have +... and account was all the time open ... i looked regularly and really i would have seen it if the attacks were there (i allways watch especially for attacks...)... but proving it is offcourse not possible. MH told he…
  • Templar Knight -

• Unam_ES -

Wrote a comment on Dark Minion’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Te escribí un mensaje! Cuando puedas me respondes ;)
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
    It's ok to have different opinions on this. We have about 70 that are against the price hike, and about 3 that are for. The ones for seem to be fed up with the stick Travian gets, more than agreeing with the price hike (aka let the game die peacefully…
  • tintin -

Like (Post)
  • Andi -

Liked dario’s post in the thread troop are not showed on "main screen".

Like (Post)
    What i think is that, developers might have given little AI to settlers. So instead of the horse pulled caravan, they chosen elephants. Its Christmas time, so all the settlers from different village might have went to party at natar village. I guess all…
  • Andi -

• Zeus -

Now follows Odin.

Follow
  • Zeus -

Now follows SlyCat.

Follow