Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “ Steve send you that? Or is that courtesy or the most subtle spy in travian, Red-Broman? ” Doubt it means much coming from me, but I want to give Red a chance. He DID play with us (BROFORCE) on Uk6, however he started…
  • Pignouf_COM -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from mutley_UK: “if only the betrayed boys were as good at deffing as they are at writing stories :P ” We left Betrayed on august 5th, after the consequent hit on our villas.
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Pignouf_COM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Oh, so you think I didn't work hard enough to compile all those ? :( to Marksy_UK I was one of the Moondance duals. Ruffian's French friend :).
  • FaKinSuPah -

Replied to the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

if only the betrayed boys were as good at deffing as they are at writing stories :P
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

• Pignouf_COM -

Oh, so you think I didn't work hard enough to compile all those ? :( to Marksy_UK I was one of the Moondance duals. Ruffian's French friend :).