Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• Blaze -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FreakZz: “for others domains is this argument true ^^ ” I’m a mathematician. To disprove a theory you only need to find one instance where the theory isn’t true. If you want to do a comparison to prove it’s true for all the other…
  • FaKinSuPah -

Replied to the thread Uk1'Rumours and innuendo.

Poor Dave has apparently gone AWOL and disappeared up a mountain to contemplate his priorities. Think Koncky will have a smashing time when he gets back
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK3.

send me an invite and i'll stop! deal? :p
  • kuzeyce_TR -

Replied to a comment by EfehaN on kuzeyce_TR’s wall.

Wall Reply
    aa hatırladım sımdı. burak bızımledır yıllardır. sehıteykende hatta sehıtte falan benden de eskıdır
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• Sim_To_Win -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I would like to say, BotN(the name) was my creation so if Troy and Loki decide to stick with that name I'd like a cut of the royalties.
  • MTHRFCKR -

Replied to a comment by Penikmat Kopi on MTHRFCKR’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ngadu ke majo ? ngadu apaan sih ??? udah gila ya ...
  • boombapnation -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Jake: “I would like to say, BotN(the name) was my creation so if Troy and Loki decide to stick with that name I'd like a cut of the royalties. ” I'm just glad it started to catch on a bit, because that's the best one I heard so far. All…
  • boombapnation -

Like (Post)
    I would like to say, BotN(the name) was my creation so if Troy and Loki decide to stick with that name I'd like a cut of the royalties.
  • Penikmat Kopi -

Wall Reply
    Oh iya lu ngadu ya ke majo, wkwkwk ampas om udahan ah
  • Penikmat Kopi -

Wall Reply
    Ngrendahin MH maksudnya? Atau yg remedial? Biar gw jawab
  • mutley_UK -

Liked boombapnation’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “It's not that black and white ” It's always black and white when people who weren't involved are talking about it, surely you know that by now!!! The point remains valid though, you lot let gotn…
  • MTHRFCKR -

Wall Reply
    Lu pernah punya id forum selain di travian kan? jawaban saya : ada cuman ga ada yang ngomong orang nanya terus merendahkan orang dengan bertanya seperti yang anda lakukan ... please kalo situ dewasa situ akui dulu hal tsb ... jangan maunya dimengerti…
  • Jake -

• kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread UK3.

NIce to see some old faces @MarkokraM and @Yorkshire Yoda_UK welcome. Markokram stop spiking farms. not a good thing to do. you must be ashamed of it. :p
  • boombapnation -

Quote from sorrywecan: “this server is good? its pathetic when 200+ individuals create meta ” Booooo.... BotN for life :thumbsup:
  • boombapnation -

Like (Post)
    ^^ See this guy gets it. Better someone else's defense than their own but come on regardless the plan should never be to just dent a hammer at this stage of the game. Troy wheat scouted my hammers so he knew what to expect, he had 25 hours to produce…