Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from mutley_UK: “RD start a fight with everyone on the server then say they're happy to let null win just to spite us and yet some how we're the bad guys. Yet they're still desperately trying to cling on to the morale high ground I'm sure…
  • Meme -

Liked Presuming Ed_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Its just a little sad that R D are openly stating a Null win that prevents us is the height of their ambition now. ” Ah boo frickety hoo!! ;( Stop whinging MJ, the only two preformed ally, plus half the players in the other
  • Meme -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Plenty of sad things were happening this server...funny enough that this is the one pointed out.
  • mutley_UK -

it's a sad day when a 2 man ally is considered large...
  • Presuming Ed_UK -

* The largest alliances * * * Alliance * 1 * MFH&NMS * 2 * R D * 3 * null * 4 * NMS&MFH * 5 * CareBear 3 out the top 5 largest alliances on the server you say? Carebear may…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    RD start a fight with everyone on the server then say they're happy to let null win just to spite us and yet some how we're the bad guys. Yet they're still desperately trying to cling on to the morale high ground I'm sure there's at least 1 alternate…
  • Goku/Whitewolf -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    RD start a fight with everyone on the server then say they're happy to let null win just to spite us and yet some how we're the bad guys. Yet they're still desperately trying to cling on to the morale high ground I'm sure there's at least 1 alternate…
  • ZgzTeam_ES -

Wrote a comment on ZgzTeam_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Jajajajaja en efecto yo era bwd y en mi firma lo ves jajaja
  • mutley_UK -

• wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Andi: “OT: Find it hard to believe that a handful of actives on .no domain can keep it profitable. ” In my experience (from Norwegians and for that matter Danes showing up on .com, I don't play on either domain), they spend a lot more gold…
  • MarkokraM -

if you can't remember it right, it doesn't mean it didn't happen Btw, comparing people to animals is very low move, even for MFH standards
  • MartinJames_UK -

Nah didn't happen. Didn't that sneaky so and so egoisti come from sins? Should we have the rights to him? I mean we don't want him but if he gets lost chasing after a bus or something who has to go to the vets to check his microchip?
  • notorious crunchie -

Recruited a couple? I thought there was a full on merger, 3 times, all after artefacts
  • MartinJames_UK -

so recruiting former sins/negan etc makes us a meta? So we're both meta's again? Man this whole definition of who is and isn't a meta is confusing, almost like its nonsense really.
  • Tiramisu_ES -

Wrote a comment on ZgzTeam_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tu no eras Buuu, tú eras BWD me acabo de dar cuenta jajajajjaja, eras enemigo. Que despiste tengo
  • notorious crunchie -

Except ca1 is MFH.... And Carebear is MFH.... And NMS is MFH.... And Sins are MFH.... And Negan are MFH.... And your face is MFH....
  • MartinJames_UK -

I guess we could apply that same reasoning to carebear and Ca1 then? Glad we've cleared up that no-ones a meta, good one crunch.
  • notorious crunchie -

“Being so much of a dick that two separate alliances want to hit you doesn’t make those alliances a meta” -Ghandi
  • MartinJames_UK -

So Null sending all hammers bar one at us makes them part of your meta then? Dirty play, outnumbering us :P
  • Presuming Ed_UK -

Don't forget Carebear, that's 3 ally, huge meta!!