Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Paperman -

Replied to the thread Gold transfer.

11/30/2015 oldest gold i have in my mail for us domain.. :( i hope i dnt loose it... cause ofc travian team wont move gold to other domain and i dnt plan to go in us domain for the time beeing..
  • Paperman -

Liked sommerfuglen_NO’s post in the thread Gold transfer.

Like (Post)
    @chainsawdaz, I have myself created a "Travian GoldTransferLink"-folder in my mailbox, and save the links for the rest Gold there. After I have used one or more, I delete them from the folder. In that way, you keep the original mail, in case there is…
  • Paperman -

Replied to the thread After a player has passed away.

if i die dnt raid or chief also make new acnt everyround on my behalf :3 if u dnt my ghost will haunt u all till u are left with bones and no flesh.. 3:)
  • Paperman -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    They had to move the account out of thier alliance as they couldn't resist abusing the account. If they had shown a bit more respect for thier deceased friend they wouldn't have needed to move the account out of thier alliance, meaning most players would…
  • Paperman -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    It is true that the reality is the account of a passed away player is obsolete and should be treated as such. It is also true that the bodies of dead people, the materials used to bury them and the cost to do so are all wastes. Now if you aren’t a…
  • Paperman -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    You should have just ask someone to make another account, log in from both grids and that new account, do some suspicious thing to give MH a reason to ban him. If you wanted him banned, you could have done it. But i personally, don't see point in doing…
  • Paperman -

Liked Hawk’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    Sorry to hear about the news :( it's a very difficult issue to resolve fairly and although I'm not in-game staff, I can imagine it's a difficult topic for MH to handle when this does come up. Several years ago we lost an alliance member just before…
  • Spencer -

Liked Da5id_UK’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    looks like some action between GoT and R4C - any reports :)
  • Spencer -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from Da5id_UK: “looks like some action between GoT and R4C - any reports :) ” As you wish... Converter - Battle reports Travian - GoT him good 8) Converter - Battle reports Travian Malbec was sneaky sneaky. I was silly and started sending home…
  • Blaze -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    Don’t invite him haha!
  • mutley_UK -

Like (Post)
    If I die, none of you pricks are allowed to chief my villages. Just throwing it out there as I come close most weeks.
  • notorious crunchie -

• MadZ -

Like (Post)
    If I die, none of you pricks are allowed to chief my villages. Just throwing it out there as I come close most weeks.
  • Trickster -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    I apologise if I seemed to make light of it. But there are two issues here and nothing is ever as straightforward as it seems. First of all, you can’t expect an account to be banned because people in the alliance who aren’t the account holder tell…
  • Trickster -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    You should have just ask someone to make another account, log in from both grids and that new account, do some suspicious thing to give MH a reason to ban him. If you wanted him banned, you could have done it. But i personally, don't see point in doing…
  • MarkokraM -

dude, why are you writting with larger font? that's the thing that is actually annoying! <X
  • Acid.Burn -

Liked Delta_DK’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “well we all know you lot lie about anything and everything delta so it's hardly surprising that no one believes you Still cracks me up that you lot wanted a challenge so headed to a domain thats notorious for having dead…
  • Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread UK4 Restart.

Part of ATOM (winners current UK6) are starting on the new UK4.
  • Moogle -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “If I die, none of you pricks are allowed to chief my villages. Just throwing it out there as I come close most weeks. ” and here I was hoping to have given you an aneurysm the day ca1 followed me in on your lovely WW
  • James uk3 -

Mercedes and he says others want attention.