Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• lols -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from -SR: “Funny that you're suggesting we're salty when you're the one responding to our pointing out CTL has done nothing all server and isn't fulfilling the role of a spoiler alliance. You're the one rising to the bait mate ;) ” I merely…
  • Stellamini -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• Wolkenengel -

I am bad at tricks, sorry Sommer. Stella?
  • sommerfuglen_NO -

And I give you a :bat: instead... What about Trickster?
  • Spencer -

Liked Teutons’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Amer: “Quote from PhanouX_FR: “everyones dead silent.... is it because GoT and MM have allied together in order to bring down the mighty G4I ? Or did Amer finally get caught by the popo for all his bad deeds ? :x ” We have run out of…
  • Yowie -

• Milesias -

Replied to the thread End Game WW's.

We show troop numbers in reports now, we've moved on since 2013 :D Plus, no info was given away as all def troops died, and AA are happy to show off their hammers.
  • Marksy_UK -

Never got an easier bite in my life... You have the report of losing the uni boots lols?
  • -SR -

Funny that you're suggesting we're salty when you're the one responding to our pointing out CTL has done nothing all server and isn't fulfilling the role of a spoiler alliance. You're the one rising to the bait mate ;)
  • KnowToFail -

What do they say? Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat? What do you want anyone to do here? Be an ass and shittalk others? Take the shittalking from someone freely? We fought, we won some, we lost some. Its a game. And believe me, many people play…
  • lols -

i just see salt from people that are being beaten hard by stronger alliance, nothing else. Its kinda funny actually seeing you jumping to each other defences :thumbsup: Next chapter after your insults usually is saying how you all respect each other and always…
  • Wolkenengel -

• playingwithfire -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BossLady: “First of all Posting Reports with troop numbers is bad form ! ” Maybe for you personally - but here on the forum, it's considered bad form not to show troop numbers ;)
  • Jamrasta -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. :wall: travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Went to send the scouts this morning and was like “where the %€#¥ are they?” Then saw that…
  • doogle -

Replied to the thread Best UK alliance ever?.

Quote from Cheken: “Old time player here, Cheken/Donkeyote and then Dodger662 back from the good old 3.6 days coming to see how bad T4 has gotten now (after looking, yeah... I'm not making a return still) I remember some great times with Angels as…
  • KnowToFail -

• -SR -

Not really, I don't consider that I can influence where you send those untouched hammers you've been simming all server. I'm sure you've already picked out your targets to be honest. I'm sure a few people on the server will try to whisper in your ear and…
  • lols -

And yet, we will still be approached by mfh to help them fight GotN in endgame when the time comes. Probably by you personally...
  • -SR -

No but genuinely? At least we've been active and at war with what is clearly the best alliance on this server. You've been in a quad with the worst alliance on the server, call yourselves spoilers and don't have anything to show for your time here. I…
  • lols -

dignitiy is good thing to play for, i can't see betrayed or mfh having any left though, so please, feel free to be besties here and insult everyone who puts different opinion :thumbup: P.S. using lube is only smart way to do it!