Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• tintin -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread notorious crunchie spamming appriciation thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “I don't like Lemon's new avatar ... ” K Quote from Andi: “I didn't like the old one either. Maybe we should find him a new one. ” Sure, should we make a new thread called Find a new avatar for the person…
  • tintin -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread notorious crunchie spamming appriciation thread.

Like (Post)
    I don't like Lemon's new avatar ...
  • Parkicar473_UK -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    The problem is that there is absolutely no reason for the US$ (or any other currency for that matter) to be involved in a purchase between the UK (£) and Germany (€). While the price increase from processors and other costs increasing is a very…
  • Parkicar473_UK -

Like (Post)
    Ok first off I am a returning player who hasn't played since 3.6 (most of my playtime was before that) and I am rather enjoying myself over on S6. I don't have an issue with paying for a game that I enjoy as long as its reasonable. That being said I…
  • dark sea_MY -

Wrote a comment on Iman’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi harga pengurangan ini termasuk dengan final tournament ka
  • tintin -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Ruffian -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    and that is why I thought the charts and graphs would do more harm then good as it does not accurately project what the increase was all about to begin with. If it confused me then I know the general players would feel the same. I am just a simple soul…
  • NE Fan_UK -

Liked Amalgon’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Pay more for less. Why don't you fix your game before charging more? The Last Month has seen a huge increase in issues. The Unlimited wheat bugs on Comx, The 100% Troop Recruitment Bonus on Ukx, The Artefacts and plans not releasing when expected. You…
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

and that is why I thought the charts and graphs would do more harm then good as it does not accurately project what the increase was all about to begin with. If it confused me then I know the general players would feel the same. I am just a simple soul…
  • Cretin_UK -

Like (Post)
    The problem is that there is absolutely no reason for the US$ (or any other currency for that matter) to be involved in a purchase between the UK (£) and Germany (€). While the price increase from processors and other costs increasing is a very…
  • Deaderpool -

• dario -

Hello Everyone, I read the comments and feedback regarding the Price change for the UK domain. I will add these feedback in my weekly report.
  • Templar Knight -

Quote from Deaderpool: “. What people don't like is being lied to and while I am sure that wasn't your intention when making the announcement thats what it instantly felt like to me (and likely others as well). If McDonalds put the price of a happy meal…
  • dario -

Replied to the thread Crosspost: quest order in T4.4 Adventures Patch 8.

I will add this feedback in my weekly report and update more information as I receive.
  • Deaderpool -

Ok first off I am a returning player who hasn't played since 3.6 (most of my playtime was before that) and I am rather enjoying myself over on S6. I don't have an issue with paying for a game that I enjoy as long as its reasonable. That being said I…
  • dario -

Has marked the post RE: Auctions Broken? by Lemon, on topic Auctions Broken? as helpful.

Most helpful post
    This is due to the automated silver fraud detection system. "One of the unfortunate side effects of the auction house is the selling of silver from one player to another. A "silver fraud" detection system was put into play, which prevents players from
  • Bird -

Numbers dropping like flies so travian hike up the price. Makes perfect sense if you're trying to kill the game off completely. Less players buying less gold even at a higher price is still less income . someone really hasn't thought this through have…
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Thanks Cali for your reply :) I don't think you should worry about that opening as a Mod. ;) I am worried about the future of this game for myself in the first place and then for everybody else. i'l explain why; I play this game because i like to play…
  • Cretin_UK -

It is going to show something like this: 23ba8ed9005bf3098d4419e6e09012a7.png Where it shows that the GBP has dropped almost exactly 20% to the USD over 5 years. The problem, is that the USD is irrelevant. See my post here which shows GBP vs EURO and