Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Templar Knight: “This is where I am a bit lost as I have seen a couple other players also post about being lied to about the price hikes. Dont BBQ me as I am wanting to understand this better so I can relay that info and feeling to those I…
  • y.sultan selim_TR -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    3 severde oynuyorum ne siz nede multi bi cevap verme nezaketinde bulunmadınız bumu sizin anlayışınız sadece bi cevap bekledim zaten sizden adalet beklemiyorum silip cıkacam hesapları ama birazda oynayan arkasaşlara ilgi gösterseniz bizde insanız
  • Boxxx -

Liked Cali’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I realise that for many, I represent Travian Games, but first and foremost, I am a Travian player and have been for the last 9 years. I have also been a Mod on the UK domain for the last 7 years, I like to stay in the background and will normally only…
  • kasker_RU -

Now follows Moratori_RU.

Follow
  • Spencer -

Liked Boxxx’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    After playing this game for 12 years + this price increase along with a string of very unprofessional game errors I think the time has come to find something better to spend my money on, roughly 600 gold a week from about mid server , there are so many…
  • Meme -

Liked Andi’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “I will damn sure to make sure that the feeling of the UK community is broadcast loud and clear about how this could have been done a bit differently. ” Perhaps l misunderstand you here, but the people commenting on the…
  • Andi -

Quote from Templar Knight: “I will damn sure to make sure that the feeling of the UK community is broadcast loud and clear about how this could have been done a bit differently. ” Perhaps l misunderstand you here, but the people commenting on the…
  • Cretin_UK -

If it is due to the payment system vendor raising their rates, how come only the UK is having the prices increased? I would have thought that Travian would use the same vendor across all domains, as vendor systems normally decrease their rates based on…
  • Andi -

Liked dario’s post in the thread Crosspost: quest order in T4.4 Adventures Patch 8.

Like (Post)
    I will add this feedback in my weekly report and update more information as I receive.
  • tintin -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread notorious crunchie spamming appriciation thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “I don't like Lemon's new avatar ... ” K Quote from Andi: “I didn't like the old one either. Maybe we should find him a new one. ” Sure, should we make a new thread called Find a new avatar for the person…
  • tintin -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread notorious crunchie spamming appriciation thread.

Like (Post)
    I don't like Lemon's new avatar ...
  • Parkicar473_UK -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    The problem is that there is absolutely no reason for the US$ (or any other currency for that matter) to be involved in a purchase between the UK (£) and Germany (€). While the price increase from processors and other costs increasing is a very…
  • Parkicar473_UK -

Like (Post)
    Ok first off I am a returning player who hasn't played since 3.6 (most of my playtime was before that) and I am rather enjoying myself over on S6. I don't have an issue with paying for a game that I enjoy as long as its reasonable. That being said I…
  • dark sea_MY -

Wrote a comment on Iman’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi harga pengurangan ini termasuk dengan final tournament ka
  • tintin -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Ruffian -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    and that is why I thought the charts and graphs would do more harm then good as it does not accurately project what the increase was all about to begin with. If it confused me then I know the general players would feel the same. I am just a simple soul…
  • NE Fan_UK -

Liked Amalgon’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Pay more for less. Why don't you fix your game before charging more? The Last Month has seen a huge increase in issues. The Unlimited wheat bugs on Comx, The 100% Troop Recruitment Bonus on Ukx, The Artefacts and plans not releasing when expected. You…
  • Templar Knight -

and that is why I thought the charts and graphs would do more harm then good as it does not accurately project what the increase was all about to begin with. If it confused me then I know the general players would feel the same. I am just a simple soul…
  • Cretin_UK -

Like (Post)
    The problem is that there is absolutely no reason for the US$ (or any other currency for that matter) to be involved in a purchase between the UK (£) and Germany (€). While the price increase from processors and other costs increasing is a very…