Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Soveia -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from Mercedes: “While I understand the principle, I think any system like this is going to be massively open to abuse. What would stop me opening an account on a new server, pretending to be a new player and passing the res bonus over to my…
  • Ritzy Sparkle -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from Final Word: “You still seem hung up on these "8-dual raider" accounts when you've already had several players with many years of experience (even as top raiders or meta leaders or otherwise) explain that these types…
  • ELE -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Elisa_UK: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game…
  • urdd -

Wrote a comment on DavinciAW’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Zeker die Urdd van Magnox. Lang geleden Davinci!! S2.nl. Ken je zeker nog :)
  • Elisa_UK -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “ Why is it so hard for them to cranny up? It's literally just clicking one button and poof! no more raiders at your door steps. From there you train deff to show those raiders than this is an active account and they will not…
  • The Jester -

Replied to the thread UK4 Restart.

Hopefully it’s an active server! Just want to spawn in a quad with an active alliance and make a decent game server of it ^^
  • jemmaleexx -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    So this just popped up: Converter - Battle reports Travian 8|
  • Strazh severa_RU -

Replied to the thread End Game WW's.

Quote from Beetroot._UK: “Oh I thought your plan was to get beat up by AA for the second server in a row :D ” Do you want to tell that you are a sharp fellow? If you have a short memory, then will refresh memoirs. Now there was the third round when we…