Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• I think this is a wonderful project that we can take on as a community. I'll be glad to help in any way I can :)
  • The VLE is a big document. In order to make things easier I'm going to try and push a new section of it each week until it is is complete enough to consider it a 1st Edition. I want to start with Chapter I: General Information, Section 1 "Core Game
  • Gabriele Sena -

Replied to a comment by Mickey on Gabriele Sena’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Te amoooo <3
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “That’s me out, will be asleep during that time on the weekend and at the pub during that time on weekdays ” Good that you are not a leader then :rolleyes: ” fuck off you little prick
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

• SemiConcedo -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    I'll secretly be grooting for MM as well i think!!
  • APenguinOverlord -

the best noob hammer is the teuton 6c one with like 5k mace 500 axe 200 tk 60 rams 40 cata :D think we all built that at some point
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I heard a rumour GotN have normally cleared their quad by this stage of the game and are developing.. wait for it.... RESPECT for MFH. Tell me this isn't true ;)
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “How do you know that? I thought you aren't working together... ” Because I can look at top10s weekly and deduce things with a such thing called brain.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “My biggest question is when will GotN actually start using their own defence against MFH hammers. ” Every OP but 1?
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked The Scribe’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Wow it looks like you guys are absolutely smashing GOTN, are you hammering away at them in offence also?
  • mdfos -

Replied to a comment by Raymands on mdfos’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Con taparabo, arco y flecha lo evito. xD
  • mdfos -

Replied to a comment by _Storm on mdfos’s wall.

Wall Reply
    El Buen amigo Kami! xD
  • Natiri -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Did you smash a lot with your first hammer? My first one was walled merciless on first op i had with some noob alliance :( I learned harsh reality of travian then ;( Had like 20k clubs and 5k TKs on day 150 i think :D
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

He bribed me with large amounts of chocolate ;). I’m still waiting for your Nando’s chicken!
  • Natiri -

... my first 'hammer' was classic noob - build in a 6c... did not end well :D actually i think the "waves" just got cut and then this deff player was like "think u should stop that before i loose my temper" But actually i have mostly played deff ;)
  • MarkokraM -

Did you smash a lot with your first hammer? My first one was walled merciless on first op i had with some noob alliance :( I learned harsh reality of travian then ;( Had like 20k clubs and 5k TKs on day 150 i think :D
  • Moogle -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    ;-D sorry, there is that better johnny_og_ole Shhh Lucky im trying to be nice to alex ;) If he thinks its a big hammer. then let him live in that world. Maybe its his first hammer who knows. I was sooo proud of my first hammer.
  • Natiri -

;-D sorry, there is that better johnny_og_ole Shhh Lucky im trying to be nice to alex ;) If he thinks its a big hammer. then let him live in that world. Maybe its his first hammer who knows. I was sooo proud of my first hammer.