Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Hawk -

Replied to the thread mobile app.

You should be able to browse the site via your phone within it's normal conditions. If a third party app is interfering with that though, I would recommend getting in touch with the third party. As Travian won't know how the third party works, they…
  • Blaze -

Replied to the thread Game Signup WvW Round 59.

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Archive?.

Like (Post)
    Yes we were told we would get them before 2018 came in. It was not something I remembered and even this thread was made 7 days into the new year. So many of us did not remember neither. If this thread came up before the end of the year then we would…
  • Blaze -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread Yo Mumma thread.

Like (Post)
    Yo momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.
  • Hawk -

Replied to the thread ally attack filters.

Quote from sorrywecan: “maybe idea to maybe ability to set up your own filters (somethig like when you go to online shop you set up filters and get results you want:D) but i guess it will never happend ” It's difficult to build filters for a 'catch…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Archive?.

Like (Post)
    Thats the thing, tell the users in advance not to expect the archives to be ready before 18, if that's what you were trying to do, I'm sorry to inform you that you are 3 weeks late ;) Same goes with other things aswell...Just an idea :rolleyes: But I believe…
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Archive?.

Thats the thing, tell the users in advance not to expect the archives to be ready before 18, if that's what you were trying to do, I'm sorry to inform you that you are 3 weeks late ;) Same goes with other things aswell...Just an idea :rolleyes: But I believe…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Quote from Templar Knight: “Quote from Lemon: “Wouldn't it have made sense to inform us, the players that it was moved down the priority list? Since we were kinda promised that it would be available before 2018. ” I think I just did that Lemon or…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Archive?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “Wouldn't it have made sense to inform us, the players that it was moved down the priority list? Since we were kinda promised that it would be available before 2018. ” I think I just did that Lemon or are you trolling me for fun. :|
  • notorious crunchie -

• Templar Knight -

Quote from Lemon: “Wouldn't it have made sense to inform us, the players that it was moved down the priority list? Since we were kinda promised that it would be available before 2018. ” I think I just did that Lemon or are you trolling me for fun. :|
  • Luupaa -

Wrote a comment on moe-’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mihin päätökseen tulitte
  • Lemon -

Wouldn't it have made sense to inform us, the players that it was moved down the priority list? Since we were kinda promised that it would be available before 2018.
  • Moogle -

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Cuz u should get an iPhone! Jeez too many people think android is good. (Hidden Content)
  • Templar Knight -

Some more follow up..... First...The archives are here on the forum as well as most of the stuff that came over from the merge. It is in 2 sections with one being the bulk from the merge and the other starting from posts we all made in 2017. As of…
  • vooof -

I cant play in the mobile game with a mobile phone tracker on Android, why?
  • Ruffian -

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread Yo Mumma thread.

Yoooooooo mama is SOOOOO short, when she saw a bug, the bug stepped on herrrrr.