Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Trickster -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “I am not. I am AEN - don't ask me what it means :D so far I think it's a translation of unorganised. ” Of course you do ;) it's in your name dejaentendu :p ” FAQfqQL.jpg
  • Army of Kittens -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Attacks surely will land 10-15 seocnds before GoT hit 100. They'd be within inches of 100, then get knocked down below Natars. My Hypothesis is that, in the event of that happening, this forum thread will go very silent. The Null Hypothesis is that GoT…
  • Trickster -

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…5ead236e764345df16eded2f9says the guy with nearly 300 posts in his last WW forum... EDIT: Also the only thing u reached is 100 days on this server... So i don't know what ur still doing on…
  • chainsawdaz -

Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “I am not. I am AEN - don't ask me what it means :D so far I think it's a translation of unorganised. ” Of course you do ;) it's in your name dejaentendu :p
  • Trickster -

Replied to the thread UK1 Rap Battle thread.

Roses are read, Violets are blue, Ain't start the server or you'll all be dead, Cause i'm a god compared to you
  • Trickster -

Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “just wait for second ban ;) ” What are you doing here? :nope: Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “I am not. I am AEN - don't ask me what it means :D so far I think it's a translation of unorganised. ” Oh man, but now we want to know what…
  • Trickster -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from BreakSkins: “Thanks for the laugh guys :D Converter - Battle reports Travian Sounds like more fail coming soon too :whistling: ” Praetorians raid, the best ones <3
  • dejaentendu_UK -

I am not. I am AEN - don't ask me what it means :D so far I think it's a translation of unorganised.
  • Trickster -

Replied to the thread Dear Uk 3x F&S Gods.

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Please fix the server. These constant outages are causing villages to overflow, raids not being sent and it's become annoying. Com 3x F&S has 9k players and I'm told they are doing quite well. Over here there are only 1000 or…
  • chainsawdaz -

You guys are 90s right? How hard did you hit them?!??! :thumbup: Got any cool battlereports?
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked Eric Rasputin’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from chainsawdaz: “It looks like TEAM have changed names? :S Collapse imminent? :thumbsup: ” And they removed "Winner of Uk19" lol .... I wonder why :popcorn:
  • Smith -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    1) I reached 4,000 but 3,700 were removed for swearing. 2) I contributed constructively to that thread not just spammed. 3) Did I make it 100 days? I have more cats that you then already anyway ;) 4) I’m interested to see what happens in this…
  • Nick_UK -

Like (Post)
    1) I reached 4,000 but 3,700 were removed for swearing. 2) I contributed constructively to that thread not just spammed. 3) Did I make it 100 days? I have more cats that you then already anyway ;) 4) I’m interested to see what happens in this…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Like (Post)
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “more like 0 levels knocked off ww ” The only thing you are going to manage to get to 100 is the amount of times you've spammed in this thread! wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…5ead236e764345df16eded2f9
  • notorious crunchie -

• Ariakus -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

Quote from Sup son: “5. Hit enter to send your first wave, then hit (CTRL + TAB) to go to the next wave and hit enter again. ” The problem with Chrome is that you cant just hold down CTRL like in FF and loose time.
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked dejaentendu_UK’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    or the guys in the wing have realised that approach is a bit benign on this server and a split is imminent? hopefully, I stopped playing WW's servers for that kinda reason. No wings, no "we'll help you win so we win in spirit" nonsense. Alliances, 1-60,…
  • dejaentendu_UK -

or the guys in the wing have realised that approach is a bit benign on this server and a split is imminent? hopefully, I stopped playing WW's servers for that kinda reason. No wings, no "we'll help you win so we win in spirit" nonsense. Alliances, 1-60,…