Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Rtelling -

Replied to the thread Hot keys.

Hi there, thanks for the reactions. I do play with travian plus and i am familiar with the link list. It's a great feature! What i am asking is that you can also set hot keys to do certain action. This does include the link list. Lets say you want to…
  • Kobra-zombi -

Now follows Rémségek_HU.

Follow
  • Susano -

Now follows Administrator.

Follow
  • Susano -

Wrote a comment on sph1nX’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Helllo
  • Rawnie_UK -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

At some point we lost track of the fact that I never wanted an experienced player and a heavy gold user to play Egyptians offense. I never claimed it will be as good as a specialized group. Only for new or semi active players, who still want to try a…
  • Rawnie_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Like (Post)
    SO... about that UK29 hey ..... If you're a deffer, build what ever you want out of werever you want... you'll never make 600k def. Or rather, if you can, you wouldn't have asked in the first place....
  • Spencer -

Replied to a comment by Susano on Spencer’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Isn't it awesome? lol
  • Gyevocskaa -

Wrote a comment on Gyevocskaa’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tisztelt Érdeklődő! Törölni szerettem volna innen, de sajnos nem tudok. A névcserével azt akartam kifejezni, hogy elhatárolódok az olyan közösségtől, ahol a rasszisták jelenléte nyíltan engedélyezett, és támogatott, és az aki a…