Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

@Ritzy Sparkle Regina Spektor has made it on to my playlist. A bit of Paul because I’m tired and he’s such a good go to, plus I need a drink. Or sleep. Or both. The night before. youtu.be/7_TMUJIWwyI The morning after. youtu.be/ggJYJ9frSl0
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

I think Ele raised some really good points. I don’t have a clue what PVE or PVP are. But then I don’t suppose you would know what TRG or SKE might stand for in the meeting I was in earlier. So choosing to opt out of bp is a no goer for the very…
  • Mercedes -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    @Locke Lamora I like your post a lot, the main problem with current tutorial is that it does not explain why you do certain things. Except this part Quote from Locke Lamora: “We have beginners protection right now that lasts 5 days and then it ends?…
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

A good CM would be communicating with the lead MH would know who the alliance leaders are for their domain, that’s if they took the trouble to get to know the hidden depths of a community that rarely make it onto the forum. The problem is that there…
  • Schmitz' Katze -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “UK sent a representative ” No community sent a representative. TG invited 10 players from several servers to hear voices from different parts of travian word, as far as I know community knowledge and community respect were among…
  • AcidJo -

Wrote a comment on grazzy97_IT’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ciao io volevo fare un account in share per il prossimo server 4 se sei disponibile rispondimi che ci organizziamo
  • The Jester -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Anyone know who’s returning to the server!?
  • Zeroed -

Quote from MarkokraM: “should have guessed with forum nickname and all :D ” Whoops... ;)
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Overall Server Records.

Quote from Milesias: “Not sure if this is the right place to comment but I'm sure Pad conquered 55 villages on a recent server, yet he's not in the "most conquests" list anywhere? ” I don’t do a most conquests list any more, mainly because the only…
  • MarkokraM -

should have guessed with forum nickname and all :D
  • Zeroed -

Played under Zero, initially started the server with Trouble however it became clear very quickly his intentions lay elsewhere so made the switch to Carnage. Chris and Rhino were excellent players. Full credit to MM, what a force.
  • MarkokraM -

i doubt he did, although i can't be sure because i left aswell :S Which account did you play on?
  • MadZ -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    It's like Goldenboy V2.0
  • ELE -

I am not hostile toward questions or people questioning, Blaze. I don't like when people making aggressive statements or unwarranted requests though and all I asked is to clarify the reasons for the statement. Thanks, Eric. Nice to meet you too. Quote…
  • Zeroed -

Quote from MarkokraM: “Shame that you were zeroed before the round was over! ^^ I feel like pun king now :D ” If only it were true. I deactivated long before any major events unfolded, life presented me with an opportunity that had to take priority over…
  • MadZ -

Quote from Final Word: “Quote from MadZ: “Oh get rid of some of your salt ELE, you couldn't across more pathetic if you tried. We get it, you don't like Meme and you hate people disagreeing with you. Don't you have better things to do with your…
  • Blaze -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Oh get rid of some of your salt ELE, you couldn't across more pathetic if you tried. We get it, you don't like Meme and you hate people disagreeing with you. Don't you have better things to do with your life?
  • Blaze -

Ele, you have been quite hostile towards people who question the Munich trip/people. You even had a problem when I made a simple joke xD The fact that you were there should be reason enough for you to believe TG is heading in the right direction. So why…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from ELE: “Quote from MadZ: “Oh get rid of some of your salt ELE, you couldn't across more pathetic if you tried. We get it, you don't like Meme and you hate people disagreeing with you. Don't you have better things to do with your life? ” I…
  • ELE -

Quote from MadZ: “Oh get rid of some of your salt ELE, you couldn't across more pathetic if you tried. We get it, you don't like Meme and you hate people disagreeing with you. Don't you have better things to do with your life? ” I will take it you…