Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Stinkerbelle -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    You all act like we can't play and don't know the game We can play, and we do know the game We just don't agree with playing it in a boring way Look at our name... Monkey Madness, we are insane Look at the number of offensive players we…
  • Stinkerbelle -

Liked Dsv_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “I am comparing servers because I am showing how bad this one has been, and how MM have played a large part in that. If you have anything to back up that it hasnt been terrible then please post it ” yes , actually i have…
  • MORNINGSTAR -

Replied to a comment by MORNINGSTAR on Ziraku’s wall.

Wall Reply
    dontry zir...roni..
  • Stinkerbelle -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Wow, someone get Marksy another pint of bitter. I can't figure out whether you are a forum troll or having a paddy and throwing your toys out of the pram because you're not winning.
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Look on the previous uk3 thread and that's how you attack. One rammer, one catter. They rebuild WW - another rammer and catter. Not rammer, followed by GW hits, followed by catter, wasting hammers that could be used to hit a WW.…
  • lior07_IL -

Replied to a comment by JackReacher on lior07_IL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    מסקרן אותי למה קראת לזה re
  • Moodymann -

Now follows BW_com.

Follow
  • boombapnation -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

Anything interesting happening yet? No? I guess I'll just wait over here in the corner then.
  • goldenboy -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked Catz’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Nedjma_ES -

Replied to a comment by Nedjma_ES on Isabelle_ES’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ya los has conseguido, me han escrito un privi , a ver si aparece.
    El foro de los orkitos lo hiciste tú? es para hacer uno común. Ya hay pique , ya comenta alguno que serian ganadores y nosotras perdedoras :P
  • JackReacher -

Replied to a comment by JackReacher on lior07_IL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    נו.. זאתי שאתה הכי אוהב :rolleyes: סיימתי את הפרק האחרון. זה ש - Suzaku הורג את Lelouch..
  • Amer_AU -

Liked Bahubali’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goldenboy: “well done tormund, a nice slap on the fingers :thumbup: ” thanks
  • boombapnation -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread TS1 Top account.

Like (Post)
    On TS1? Of course you are top raider, there's no one else on the server yet :P
  • Moodymann -

Now follows Flaua.

Follow
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “:D Finally some banter DaegontheSnake swears you guys are not as bad as you pretend to be ” That must be why he chose to play with us rather than you on his next server - let's not embarrass yourself further here please,…
  • Moodymann -

Now follows J.PANDA.

Follow
  • -SR -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “For -P- and betrayed will merge, the Fox and resurge will merge. Then probably their quads will merge Woooooo ” and MFH will....uhmm, wait, i'm in that ally now. Dang! I can't trash it anymore :(