Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Tovenaar -

Replied to a comment by ikkebenalex on Tovenaar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hallo IkkebenAlex,
    Het goud is reeds gestort, gefeliciteerd!
    Groet,
    Tovenaar
  • Tovenaar -

Replied to a comment by ressme on Tovenaar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hii Ressme,
    Gefeliciteerd met de hoofdprijs van 100 goud!
    Groet,
    Tovenaar
  • Tovenaar -

Replied to a comment by de Architect on Tovenaar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hallo de Architect,
    Goed gedaan, het goud is gestort!
    Groet,
    Tovenaar
  • Tovenaar -

Replied to a comment by Travianbite on Tovenaar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Beste Travianbite,

Van harte gefeliciteerd, gestort!
    Groet,
    Tovenaar
  • dario -

Replied to the thread Christmas Treasure Hunt.

The one in this thread doesn't count. The Christmas tree that is hidden will look like that,
  • Meme -

Replied to a comment by Aarmin on Meme’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi Aarmin, you need to ask on the com forum. If you go into your settings and select com as a language you will be able to see the com forum, this is for UK domains
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

From my perspective I became a Forum Moderator because I love the game and the forum and want to do something to help keep it alive. It’s a very different game from the one I first started playing, but not a different community. It does sadden me to…
  • Meme -

I don’t think the one on this thread counts ;)
  • RedQueen -

Now follows ScorpionKing_ID.

Follow
  • ScorpionKing_ID -

Now follows RedQueen.

Follow
  • MadZ -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “P.S, you guys should stop getting mad at the Travian forum staff, most if not all of them are doing this voluntarily, their power regarding the issues you're all complaining about is very limited, they're just trying their…
  • Moogle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “P.S, you guys should stop getting mad at the Travian forum staff, most if not all of them are doing this voluntarily, their power regarding the issues you're all complaining about is very limited, they're just trying their…
  • Lemon -

Quote from Tombo457: “I was a mod. Part of why I quit was because I couldn't sit there and defend the company when they were making the decisions they were. CMs are there to represent the community, Travian have not listened to the community basically…
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
  • MadZ -

Forum staff might not have any say in these things but have a backbone and say no to these things, go leave if something is so against your views, as this price increase is with every player so far. You guys are literally acting like puppets, just…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

I don't blame the forum staff But our voice is quiet, we need it amplified! We need it to resonate!! We need it to carry!!! So I will continue to be firm with what I am saying, to put pressure on the staff to echo what we have said. Because it is…
  • Arthur Dent -

Like (Post)
  • Tombo457 -

• Offspring_UK -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    (This is directly to the CM's who monitor and post on this thread) Is there any possibilty that anyone at Travian HQ (and not the CM's) could have some sort of AMA, or even to come onto the forums to discuss the price increase and other issues in person
  • Hell's Lullaby -