Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

I bet Egyptians can easily cross 1 mill or maybe even 2 mill if the player is good.
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from iRonik: “Yeah, and watch the world burn when UK / US people see they've been merged. ” A small part of me wants that exactly lol
  • iRonik -

Yeah, and watch the world burn when UK / US people see they've been merged.
  • chainsawdaz -

Good question! I have seen 400k Egyptian slave walls but that was weeks ago!
  • The Owl -

Replied to a comment by AcidJo on The Owl’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Per adesso no, più avanti vedo, grazie comunque per la proposta :)
  • Omega_ES -

Quote from Lemon: “27 days left, but the server ended 50 days ago...No one can catch the current rank 1 ally. @chainsawdaz just stop playing, or is it fun hitting inactives? :rolleyes: ” That happened in the .net as well, we are rank 1 ally and it is…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Idk if this is allowed to be discussed here? since no one else has posted here? * 10 * Merge the English speaking domains - UK/US/AU This will just kill solo accounts even more, as if things aren't already bad enough…
  • Tonykantos -

Replied to a comment by _Storm on Dren’s wall.

Wall Reply
    A ti te van a casar Ray
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

I like improving my game, if you think it was mediocre, i won't argue with you about it. I just played 2 servers on uk, one without gold and now this uk1, and never seen so many people refusing to improve anything in their game just because others point…
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Idk if this is allowed to be discussed here? since no one else has posted here? * 10 * Merge the English speaking domains - UK/US/AU This will just kill solo accounts even more, as if things aren't already bad enough getting attacked in the…
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Hi Ameno Can you set a time and date either 7pm on a weekday or a Saturday morning and we will fit in with you, preferably for the week after next or next Saturday? Discussions so far have mainly been about gameplay, with the obvious biggest concern…
  • Invoker_PL -

Wrote a comment on LaleczkaVooDoo_PL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ale z Ciebie kłamczyni...
  • MadZ -

Liked Arthur Dent’s post in the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.

Like (Post)
    Sorry i couldn't help Mercedes. Is there a set time the server remains after ending before its wiped (3 days minimum rings a bell for some reason) @Ameno or does the game end automatically trigger the wipe and reconfigure process. It would be handy to…
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
    Sorry i couldn't help Mercedes. Is there a set time the server remains after ending before its wiped (3 days minimum rings a bell for some reason) @Ameno or does the game end automatically trigger the wipe and reconfigure process. It would be handy to…
  • at0w ss -

Wrote a comment on SevenZ’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Привет.в алле есть Наркоманы.пускай кинут сюда пасс от тех акка рима желательно
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Don't know why you talk so much smack when you're such a mediocre player yourself Lucky? Why are you criticising others for being poor when you yourself have never amounted to anything in this game...
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.

I don't know why capturing server end data is something TG wouldn't want to do on an official level anyway? Seems like something a lot of people are interested in.
  • Mercedes -

Like (Post)
  • AcidJo -

Wrote a comment on The Owl’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Oi allora vorresti giocare?
  • Arthur Dent -

Replied to the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.