Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• RedAnts -

Wrote a comment on RedAnts’s wall.

Wall Comment
    wbb.forum.travian.com/thread/1…ostID=6803871#post6803871

this attack was done on the Brazilian BR3 server and the attack came out in 248 days
  • Play4Fun -

Wrote a comment on Georgi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Решението на лабиринта: ibb.co/kD7Zzb
  • Play4Fun -

Wrote a comment on Georgi’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • alassiri20010 -

Replied to the thread TS6 UK6 Statistics.

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from boombapnation: “More than likely, but its cute watching them struggle to stay relevant. ” They were never relevant, only care about red medals and won't last past artes ” but why join them ?
  • tintin -

Replied to a comment by tintin on ELE’s wall.

Wall Reply
  • ELE -

Replied to a comment by tintin on ELE’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi
  • Ragnarr Lodbrok25 -

Replied to a comment by A burN! on Ragnarr Lodbrok25’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No estoy tan seguro, unos dicen que vienen otros que no. Va me buscas en el sv como Ragnarr Lodbrok y me mandas igm diciendo que eres Acid Burn del foro jajaja.
  • tintin -

Wrote a comment on ELE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi! :)
  • Edwin -

Wrote a comment on Edwin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Rumbo al Clx
  • kit -

Liked Rome_DK’s post in the thread UKX Meme thread.

Like (Post)
  • kit -

Liked Andi’s post in the thread UKX Meme thread.

Like (Post)
    well-would-you-look-at-that.jpg meet-the-new-thread-same-as-the-old-thread-thumb.jpg Rules (shamelessly copied from the last thread) - Try to keep all memes either related to the server, or travian in general. - Keep discussions regarding why someone…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Ha! Caught in the act! Clearly the server should be ended now and we should be declared winners and crunch forced to only play com/tourney servers for eternity.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread ally attack filters.

Isn't this an intentionl thing though? Trav doesnt want you to be able to see every report ever... I mean look, part of plus is to be able to see more reports in ally log...
  • notorious crunchie -

Guys, I think he is on to us... OH NO, this isn’t RD X/ Skype
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread ally attack filters.

if is heavily farmed you can see just the last 5 reports. the one with the attack is probably went past 100 new reports
  • MartinJames_UK -

* 1. * Or24214 * Null WW * null * 59 * - * 2. * Crunch * I’m with stupid ↑ * R D * 42 * x.gif So R D WW points directly at null and says 'I'm with stupid'. Is this not R D confirming they are indeed in bed with null and have been…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Mysterious Stranger’s post in the thread Christmas is here!!!.

Like (Post)
    I woke up and had my coffe, but i couldn't help myself going out and throw some snowballs around... I made my first snowball, i just spotted my neighbour picking up logs, and Bang. head shot. he stopped frozen for a few seconds probably didn't realised…
  • explorarr_ES -

Wrote a comment on Celene’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola Celene . Soy el Sr. OScuro..jugamos juntos en Skynet en el netx. Iba abrir en el clx para probar y desempolvar un poco. Te busque pro el skype pero no te he encontrado cuando te tenia antes pro que hemos hablado pro el. Un saludo. pro si vas a…
  • Caligula84 -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonsoir je ne voie aucune réponse concerant le labyrinthe d'hiver est-ce normal?
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Christmas is here!!!.

I woke up and had my coffe, but i couldn't help myself going out and throw some snowballs around... I made my first snowball, i just spotted my neighbour picking up logs, and Bang. head shot. he stopped frozen for a few seconds probably didn't realised…