Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MuerteSubita -

Now follows Xtronger.

Follow
  • Tuyunga_IT -

Now follows s s lazio_IT.

Follow
  • moswanded -

Has marked the post RE: ZIRH DÖKÜMHANESİ by iknowkungfu, on topic ZIRH DÖKÜMHANESİ as helpful.

Most helpful post
    zırh dökümhanesi hangi köyde basıldıysa o köyde basılmış askerleri etkiler nereye gönderirsen gönder zırhlarıyla beraber gider : ) geliştirmeler tüm askerleri etkiler yani tüm tokkmaklar 20 seviye olur mızrakçıların sorusuda ilk cevapta iyi oyunlar ...
  • korniche_FR -

Wrote a comment on Dieu Cupidon2_FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    slt
    moi aussi j'ai joué s12v2 .... et j’étais parmi l'alliance qui a gagné le serveur
    c’était la E2 si je me rappelle bien ... ça fait longtemps
  • ultrAslan -

Replied to a comment by Apholas Ceasly on ultrAslan’s wall.

Wall Reply
    İŞ.. 12 DEN SONRA
  • Apholas Ceasly -

Wall Reply
    yarın akşama sözleşelim bak 8 den sonra ne dersin
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to a comment by atilla279 on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Reply
    You will be able to register like you would on a normal server. No key required this time
  • ultrAslan -

Wall Reply
    burdaysan gel atalım
  • Sinzey_DK -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Quote from TurkC: “Quote from Sinzey_DK: “Quote from TurkC: “SD Alliance: We do not believe in big confederations And we do not believe in players who only play with gold :) ” Aren't you the turkish leader that got banned? ” I am not :) I guess I found…
  • Sappy <3 -

Replied to the thread Currently Listening to?.

• Hawk -

Replied to the thread Currently Listening to?.

youtube.com/watch?v=T92R7xjce34 An evening of piano covers <3
  • TurkC -

Quote from Sinzey_DK: “Quote from TurkC: “SD Alliance: We do not believe in big confederations And we do not believe in players who only play with gold :) ” Aren't you the turkish leader that got banned? ” I am not :) I guess I found out who complained …
  • Blazingwolves_UK -

Quote from TurkC: “SD Alliance: We do not believe in big confederations And we do not believe in players who only play with gold :):( thought we were friends? i only play with gold hahaha
  • Itza -

Now follows Templar Knight.

Follow
  • Sinzey_DK -

Quote from TurkC: “SD Alliance: We do not believe in big confederations And we do not believe in players who only play with gold :) ” Aren't you the turkish leader that got banned?
  • Lady Hawk -

Now follows Mortimer.

Follow
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread TS3 Selfish players.

You guys are boring...how could you play whole server without some battles and inner alliance fights? Only simming, no fun in that :P