Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Dsv_UK -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

yes - mint moved before the merge yes - we were more after the merge { 60 + 60 } about treasury - sj suggested that . but as u saw i had treasury on 10+ villages so i could have moved an artie anywhere
  • Isabelle_ES -

Replied to a comment by Nedjma_ES on Isabelle_ES’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Buff yo hice uno pero no tengo idea que pasó con él y los últimos los hizo alguien más. Estaré atenta si hay más información, besitos!!
  • alestorm -

Liked DaegontheSnake’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Many in Carnage will be used to (read: dread) my long-winded MMs. I thought it may be a good idea to share Carnage's and my side of the story. This was my first Travian experience, but it is true what they say, it is an addicting game and will take over…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Liked Dsv_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    i will not quote anyone in this post . first of all i have to thank people : my sitters { dionysus and kettricken } , my ww sitters { dionysus, kettricken, sj711, llamatron}, si-tron and ddaux0r for wwr help , leaders of MM { Medusa, dionysus, llamatron…
  • m4tthog4n -

Liked DaegontheSnake’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Many in Carnage will be used to (read: dread) my long-winded MMs. I thought it may be a good idea to share Carnage's and my side of the story. This was my first Travian experience, but it is true what they say, it is an addicting game and will take over…
  • DaegontheSnake -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    An excellent summary of events! It is very interesting to read about this from your perspective. Also, my biggest regret for the server is taking RBG. Muffin, I am so happy you were on our side, your defence was key! But psychologically I think the…
  • DaegontheSnake -

Liked Dsv_UK’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    nice way to present things daegon . just some addons : related to FAT - u got coco from there , who played a very nice server in my opinion { had a ww army and a lot of def } and also u lost a lot of troops on secret and provided me some info aswell :)