Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• killa007 -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    why u delete our topic ?
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Not this time! ” first time for everything I spose
  • ChOcO49 -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

• MartinJames_UK -

• notorious crunchie -

I may have selected the italic the first time but I’m so sure I didn’t the second time. Can you believe these December drinkers, some guy peed on the floor in the middle of the pub!
  • sorrywecan -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Templar Knight: “Hello Everyone Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments. Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of…
  • Happy -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Don’t think so but he speaks occasionally. No italics! Yes! Kinda miss them now :( ” Just recognized him from Danish servers
  • mutley_UK -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Well, it will take a while for me to line up your responses to my responses and then back to your questions... Why the **** am I still in Italic! Grrrrrr ” Those kind of tasks are always tricky when inebriated ;) I'm no…
  • notorious crunchie -

Don’t think so but he speaks occasionally. No italics! Yes! Kinda miss them now :(
  • Happy -

• notorious crunchie -

Well, it will take a while for me to line up your responses to my responses and then back to your questions... Why the **** am I still in Italic! Grrrrrr
  • WIM -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “RD start a fight with everyone on the server then say they're happy to let null win just to spite us and yet some how we're the bad guys. Yet they're still desperately trying to cling on to the morale high ground I'm sure…
  • WIM -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    it's a sad day when a 2 man ally is considered large...
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Travian offers and gold features ideas.

Not bad ideas. But why so much for that gold? On Travian Kingdoms they have some very interesting features in there, gold usage overall it is a bit more expensive but in return you can gain some of the gold for your own use from the daily card game,…
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Presuming Ed_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    * The largest alliances * * * Alliance * 1 * MFH&NMS * 2 * R D * 3 * null * 4 * NMS&MFH * 5 * CareBear 3 out the top 5 largest alliances on the server you say? Carebear may…
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    “Being so much of a dick that two separate alliances want to hit you doesn’t make those alliances a meta” -Ghandi
  • mutley_UK -

1 - They obviously just arent trying hard enough then ^^ 2 - You're using a double negative after complaining about people's grammar? 3 - YOU????? HAMMERED???? NEVER!!!!! 4 - Well as you said your crap I would assume they know more than you ;) 5 - yes…
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Presuming Ed_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Its just a little sad that R D are openly stating a Null win that prevents us is the height of their ambition now. ” Ah boo frickety hoo!! ;( Stop whinging MJ, the only two preformed ally, plus half the players in the other