Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mjolnir -

Replied to a comment by mjolnir on Birikina’s wall.

Wall Reply
    katja buongiorno.
  • Haggerbax_DK -

Wrote a comment on playingwithfire’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hie playingwithfire.
    i have just tryed to register on UK6 but i dont get any Verifying send to my mail adress. i tryed to click re send a new verifying, still nothing happens. ive notised you have problems with the gameworlds, but does this also infect…
  • a123 -

Replied to a comment by Joaquin123_ES on a123’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ha terminado el server clasificatorio TX2 GRUPO D como A123 estaba registrado y en poco empezará seguramente la FINAL, si quieres jugar conmigo.
  • Playground -

Liked Senator1960_UK’s post in the thread Travian is broken.

Like (Post)
    Well I have just managed to get the WW Villages back in to half way shape...server come back but none of the resources did . I estimate we had 8 Million to 10 Million in resources lost 100K Troops loss and not to mention the gold spent resorting things…
  • Frustration -

Liked Naughty’s post in the thread Travian is broken.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” This is all very well and good saying this. But like all the other support staff you fail to actually…
  • Frustration -

Like (Post)
    Well I have just managed to get the WW Villages back in to half way shape...server come back but none of the resources did . I estimate we had 8 Million to 10 Million in resources lost 100K Troops loss and not to mention the gold spent resorting things…
  • Naughty -

Like (Post)
  • Playground -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” This is all very well and good saying this. But like all the other support staff you fail to actually…
  • Senator1960_UK -

Like (Post)
  • Senator1960_UK -

Replied to the thread Travian is broken.

• Hell's Lullaby -

Like (Post)
  • Naughty -

• Mystery_UK -

Still waiting for troops to be restored.....
  • MarkokraM -

• Mali -

Now follows best of galya.

Follow
  • chaviscrazy -

Replied to a comment by D.A.M_CL on jaIme :D’s wall.

Wall Reply
    me avisan cuando inician y en que sector
  • wishmaster3 -

In rare cases, the server might be rolled back. Usually the starved troops are just restored.
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread Gold Transfer.

Hi Dan, you can only transfer gold between servers on the same domain, so you will need to save your gold for the next AU server you play.
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Same thing happened in Israel's last speed, like 5-6 times when one of those times was at our WW stages, and ... we had a huge minus gjutsg huge minusgjutsg It's funny that the same problem keeps happening after 10 full years.
  • Cone_AU -

Posted the thread Gold Transfer.

Thread
    Hi all, I deleted an account on AU5 and got a gold transfer link. Ive started i new accoint on UK6 its there anyway to transfer the gold? I keep getting a messeage saying No account of that name on this domain. Thanks Dan