Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LemonD -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kit: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from Mystery_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Congratz to OSA for wasting the biggest hammer on the server? ” would it be less of a waste if we sent it at hege? :whistling: ” But it wasn’t sent on hege... ” Right so why is…
  • Amalgon -

Replied to a comment by BadbrainAJ on Amalgon’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yeah I think everything got list really with the move, but before the change, Reports on ukx8/ukx9 had started to expire, so back in Pwnstars/UV Days be rare to find any reports still working.
  • Blazingwolves -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

I know who you are kit and ive seen your hit... so it was nothing directed towards you haha
  • Amalgon -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Quote from daz: “There is always one alliance that the majority of a server doesn't want to win. Generally speaking, this round it has been R. I think their desperation to win and backstabbing/spying through the entire round hasn't helped. I mean,…
  • kit -

Quote from Blazingwolves: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort. ” and where is your hit??? ” I know this…
  • Mystery_UK -

main objective was to get some salt and spice going on these dead forums....looks like we did just that :thumbup:
  • Blazingwolves -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Typical Tombo. I don't see why you have to pick a fault with the way they did it. Can't see you doing a better job... ” I guess SD really do have that secret pact with OSA if they are getting so pissy about…
  • daz -

Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to be so negative. Yeah you can argue you could hit at a higher level, but that just gives…
  • BadbrainAJ -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    There is always one alliance that the majority of a server doesn't want to win. Generally speaking, this round it has been R. I think their desperation to win and backstabbing/spying through the entire round hasn't helped. I mean, begging OSA to hit SD…
  • daz -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

There is always one alliance that the majority of a server doesn't want to win. Generally speaking, this round it has been R. I think their desperation to win and backstabbing/spying through the entire round hasn't helped. I mean, begging OSA to hit SD…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Typical Tombo. I don't see why you have to pick a fault with the way they did it. Can't see you doing a better job... ” I guess SD really do have that secret pact with OSA if they are getting so pissy about an OSA hit...
  • daz -

Typical Tombo. I don't see why you have to pick a fault with the way they did it. Can't see you doing a better job...
  • Blazingwolves -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort. ” and where is your hit??? Letting others do the work again then…
  • BadbrainAJ -

Wall Reply
    Thanks for the answer,i couldn't find them here eitherI wonder why the forum doesn't go back to UKX1.Strange.
  • kit -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort. ” Yes there are ways it could have been more efficient. But at the end of…
  • manus -

Replied to a comment by manus on Resistance’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Como dice oscar ^^
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort.
  • Amalgon -

Wall Reply
    I'll be honest, I think back then I was only just getting into Travian - So didn't do any WW Report tables. Most the Travian Reports from forum have expired since then too, not that I can find any of the threads here..
  • BadbrainAJ -

Wrote a comment on Amalgon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey friend,unlikely you will remember me.But i remember you as the stats man. Do you by any chance still have the army details,from the Confeds (Pwnstats/UV) ukx ?
    Thanks
  • Amalgon -

So serious question, Who forgot to steal the x5?