Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Lvl 89!!! And 100 days till server ends at most :p
  • Loric -

Liked Roadrunnerx’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Nice reps, kudos to the defence and the useless spy :P Dat 10:1 ratio though ftw
  • kashi_AU -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread So, no Legends UK speed server for about 3 months . . ..

Like (Post)
    Hello Dawgs I still do not see any other servers lined up for an April start. I have forwarded many players wishes in my weekly report to get a more advance notice to server starts. We will see what happens. I have a feeling about this weekend and…
  • Thecoop -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Selamun aleyküm,kazanılan ödüllerin dağıtılması hakkında bir açıklama yapabilir misin hocam?
  • Milesias -

Replied to the thread Pre Artes (general) Discussion.

Looks like artefact defence numbers are incredibly low, I'd expect to see a plethora of players server-wide grabbing (multiple) artefacts today!
  • khibli -

Wrote a comment on notorious crunchie’s wall.

Wall Comment
    crunchiee.. good day..
    any new analysis on UK29? :)
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Ask Travian #3.

Quote from Templar Knight: “No it will not be replacing so looks like you will have some speed servers running together. That will be awesome for those with the need for speed!!! ” so this was a lie then?
  • khibli -

Replied to the thread Pre Artes (general) Discussion.

artes already spawn. Suddenly war between big alliance or just artefacts cleaning waves? what happen? :/
  • KnowToFail -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Note to self. Randomly announce you're going to bed, but secretly.... you're not. :D
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Note to self. Randomly announce you're going to bed, but secretly.... you're not. :D
  • Roadrunnerx -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Nice reps, kudos to the defence and the useless spy :P Dat 10:1 ratio though ftw