Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Gilded_Goat -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Can anyone post up the stats for the server? top10 attackers & Defenders mainly
  • Arapiles -

Wrote a comment on Garrick’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Nos conocemos?
  • chainsawdaz -

Sup son, was wondering what happened to you since you used to post all the time in this thread then went AWOL, ;) that gif picture really creeps me out, lol
  • marcin1981_PL -

Wrote a comment on NaT_PL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    PL A 7 poszukaj Marcin1981
  • Sup son -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread Lose a war and you cry as retaliation?.

Like (Post)
    Just gotta chip in here lol, I had fun on my first proper game back after a decade so not too bothered who won or lost, however I see a lot of idk... hypocrisy here? There are the same players here who moan about player numbers being low and people…
  • Sup son -

Liked Eric Rasputin’s post in the thread Lose a war and you cry as retaliation?.

Like (Post)
    It's funny how the winning team never blames the losing team of cheating but it's always the other way round. You say we used spies and hit you when you were sleeping and ask us to play fair in a war game? Are you kidding me? Spies and nightly attacks…
  • NaT_PL -

Replied to a comment by marcin1981_PL on NaT_PL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    a no coś było :)
    Ty gdzie grasz ?
  • Sup son -

Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Won’t name names publicly, will share that privately. But they are either duplicates or 90s are running a day care centre. ” Sore losers gonna be sore. "If you cant beat em, they cheatin right?" Didn't stop you from…
  • marcin1981_PL -

Wall Comment
    nie posiadam :) nie pamiętasz
  • NaT_PL -

Replied to a comment by marcin1981_PL on NaT_PL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Skype ? :)
  • marcin1981_PL -

Wall Comment
    Widzę pojawiłeś się tutaj:)
    na jakim koncie grasz?
  • Maniac Kill -

Replied to a comment by Maniac Kill on alessandra’s wall.

Wall Reply
    The transfer of the golds is done.
  • WIM -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread Building cost & Warehouse capacity.

Like (Post)
    Can we just make a big green WIN button after we register? Cba to play.
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Multihunter disagrees so I don't believe any one using the "well i'm not banned so i haven't cheating" line
  • Dogmatix -

Replied to the thread Efficient simming starting guide.

Thanks, your answer helped a lot. Shurely I would have watched for taskmaster's rewards (as usual, while doing some things different). But being a newbie in terms of fast settling, I thought a "duh-noob"-question too many being better than one mistake…
  • The Burninator -

Replied to the thread UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom.

Oh. Well, as much as I approve of tankies, I must sadly inform you that you are mistaken, for your team does not possess the secret recipes.
  • Tanky -

• FireTeam -

Replied to a comment by FireTeam on Knuckles’s wall.

Wall Reply
    מקווה שהפיצוי יהיה הוגן לשחקנים שכבר נרשמו
  • The Burninator -

• Sim_To_Win -

Replied to the thread Efficient simming starting guide.

Yes, so, as you are following this guide you will automatically get the needed tasks done. You can collect the rewards (resources and CP) whenever you want :) Just make sure you won't overflow any resources! :) Not quite sure if this answered to your…