Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “That on such a dead server there is 0 decent central croppers. Going over 100 squares out will be considered the sticks on this one ” This coincides with my arguments that the map is too big for the player base each…
  • notorious crunchie -

That on such a dead server there is 0 decent central croppers. Going over 100 squares out will be considered the sticks on this one
  • iRonik -

I am guessing location maybe, since he didn't directly address what bothers him.
  • boombapnation -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Devil: “Quote from -SR: “A fantastic post with 0 relevance to anything :thumbsup: I'm not going for the HoF and am finding plenty of fun elsewhere on the server, even if it's just having a one sided slugfest with my buddies Thor and Loki.…
  • boombapnation -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Devil: “Let’s just face it mfh leadership sucks got suck why you want to go for HOF is sad enjoy the game if your getting salty over it go play duck duck goose with your family or something and stop getting salty over a game people win…
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK3.

i'm not interested in joining uk3, but i do appreciate you stopping with huge fonts :)
  • Ameno -

What's so disgusting in cropfinder? Or I don't understand something? Upd. Few off-topic posts were removed to keep this thread clear.
  • King Trigon -

Liked Lolz’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    I also like big writing I also just want to annoy people because that’s what I do best I’m just a noob who always deletes after 16 weeks on a server smash my own alliance before I go and farm spike and the reason I do it is because I can and I love it
  • King Trigon -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Damn groot can't decide what buildings he wants in his capital, his population is all over the place 8|