Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Amer -

Liked Corts’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    well it good to see . The core still picked the winning side to work with . " look ma. Top of the world " Long live GOT :evil:
  • ulipus -

Posted the thread Cant register.

Thread
    greetings old travian player away for some years trying to rejoin game but CANT do any registration at any servers ( tried us / uk and others) like I used to do previously what am I doing wrong here? thanks for your help / info
  • Corts -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Actually, not that u will believe it but its true, a few people asked to tell them when i leave so they can leave with me but i felt bad and didnt want the team to fold, guess i shouldnt feel bad next time... Anyways cya later, gl with rest of server,…
  • Corts -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

well it good to see . The core still picked the winning side to work with . " look ma. Top of the world " Long live GOT :evil:
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Team leader.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FatherOfEvil: “Since i'm new to the UK domains this might be a stupid qustion, but who is the Team Lead for the UK domain, and how do mortals like me get in contact with him? ” Hello FatherOfEvil Sorry to hear a Travian player has passed…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    have a dislike *evil emoji dude face guy*
  • Amer -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kashi_AU: “Good to know, so who are NMS exactly . A short intro may help a bit. Approximately how many will join there, as i heard many of them are already busy on uk1. ” Very well, very well. Gather around children and hear the tale of…
  • Amer -

Replied to the thread UK3.

We will most probably play uk3, not 100 percent sure yet.. and if we do play this server most probably the theme is gonna be super heroes if there are pre formed alliances please do let us know. we might settle in the NE quad.
  • heocon_VN -

Replied to a comment by 2ez4tm on 2ez4tm’s wall.

Wall Reply
    hay nhưng ko có chỗ like ^^
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Amer’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Army of Kittens: “The Null Hypothesis is that GoT are left with 3 or 4 hammers with their WW at lvl 98 ” WOW HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? Are you some kind of a spy :( there goes our secret :( you ruined the surprise for every one :( you won't be…
  • King Trigon -

Liked Amer’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Army of Kittens: “The Null Hypothesis is that GoT are left with 3 or 4 hammers with their WW at lvl 98 ” WOW HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? Are you some kind of a spy :( there goes our secret :( you ruined the surprise for every one :( you won't be…
  • King Trigon -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Kashi sssupdude and king trigon are the holy trinity of people who like my posts in this thread :thumbsup:
  • A burN! -

Wrote a comment on Lagertha_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Señor moderador le escribo aqui para que lea, yo jamas acuse a nadie en el foro solo subi un reporte y listo, la denuncia pertinente ya se hizo hacia el MH dentro del juego el cual no hizo absolutamente nada!
    Sin mas, un saludo y buen travian
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Like (Post)
    Kashi sssupdude and king trigon are the holy trinity of people who like my posts in this thread :thumbsup:
  • Amer -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

• notorious crunchie -

have a dislike *evil emoji dude face guy*
  • APenguinOverlord -

• themightyreds -

On a lighter note, seen as some people take this game way to seriously, what name are we betting on for the 3rd child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge? My guess is Arthur
  • kashi_AU -

Like (Post)
    If SWM have a hof hammer why didn't they send it behind the hof rammer
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Feneris_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “tbf GB hits were quite entertaining... ” I’d be embarrassed if my alliance built a great barracks in the WW too! ” well if you managed to build a GB in ww and win that's actually…