Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK3.

already said i was joking, dont selective quote! you a lawyer or smth in RL?
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Jake: “Anyone know any good jokes?(other than Alexhols troopcount) Trying to get this forum lively again :) ” For the last time Jake, stop flirting with me! Pyro will get jealous!
  • themightyreds -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

nope GOT have the win, 5 hours to go, well won the GOT team
  • 3sTAr.puniSHeR -

Now follows playingwithfire.

Follow
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

• themightyreds -

• Craickeen_UK -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arnie2311: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from Arnie2311: “Quote from KnowToFail: “*Knock knock* ” whos there ? ” Little old lady ” little old lady who ? ” I didnt know you can yodel?! :O
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

Liked King Trigon’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Seriously? SWM haven't sent anything?? I find that hard to believe. I find the thought of SWM being that bad hard to believe. I'm thinking big hits are on the way. If they aren't, Antonio won't be able to show his face on…
  • Yowie -

Jokes are all good fun but can we please ensure they remain PG13 for the forum? I'd rather not have to remove further posts. :(
  • Pablecito95 -

Quote from Arnie2311: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from Arnie2311: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from Arnie2311: “Quote from KnowToFail: “*Knock knock* ” whos there ? ” Little old lady ” little old lady who ? ” I didnt know you can…
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

Quote from themightyreds: “time for the server awards? ” Has Pawsbox hit yet?
  • King Trigon -

Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Seriously? SWM haven't sent anything?? I find that hard to believe. I find the thought of SWM being that bad hard to believe. I'm thinking big hits are on the way. If they aren't, Antonio won't be able to show his face on…
  • King Trigon -

Liked themightyreds’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    time for the server awards?
  • King Trigon -

Liked Yorkshire Yoda_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Seriously? SWM haven't sent anything?? I find that hard to believe. I find the thought of SWM being that bad hard to believe. I'm thinking big hits are on the way. If they aren't, Antonio won't be able to show his face on this forum ever again without…
  • themightyreds -

• Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

Seriously? SWM haven't sent anything?? I find that hard to believe. I find the thought of SWM being that bad hard to believe. I'm thinking big hits are on the way. If they aren't, Antonio won't be able to show his face on this forum ever again without…
  • King Trigon -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    A nice juicy victory is what's following the natars xd
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from kashi_AU: “hmm so it comes to siming , one thing more where to settle new villages, as traditionally best practice is to cluster around ur cap. but here it seems quite opposite. and by the way who are TEAM, 90s and Vicious, any seasoned…
  • King Trigon -

Liked Yorkshire Yoda_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Natars hit GoT at 02:35. What is following them in???