Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• Armour -

Replied to the thread UK3.

The purge continues. Another "big" surprise. wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…b168e4f77981fb9bbecad597f 10/10 for a MH that actually does things for once. Edit: I now understand that this is probably what Crunchie was referring to lol
  • jemmaleexx -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread UKx 27 Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Wtf? They deleted? Also apparently TC or NWC or whatever comic name they go by are rumored to be illiterate :whistling: It said 'tryed' the other day... =O gfrghtrhretfgerghr.jpg
  • Milesias -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Dammit Madz, you set off the notifications and woke me up
  • Milesias -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @everyone
  • Milesias -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    1f914.png
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Rumour has it FOX have just started building defence ready to take a small artefact. Hope they manage to get one and keep it. Now it's just the argument of fool vs architect... I'd go for fool personally guys, but it's up to you
  • sorrywecan -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

very quiet here... hmmm... whos OP gone bad? noobs from MFH or 38 member cross quad meta with multi accounts?
  • Plague Fyre_US -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4 Hello darkness my old friend
  • Plague Fyre_US -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Can we get a server wide agreement not to let the player james into any alliance? He's been farm spiking from the start and still trying to offer his "services" to the highest bidder.
  • Plague Fyre_US -

Liked Yorkshire Yoda_UK’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from playingwithfire: “I mean he is from Canada after all and they are known for the apologizing while sliding in an insult. ” Canada's purpose is to be a permanent reminder to Americans of how could their country could have been. Sorry if that…
  • Plague Fyre_US -

Liked 2puggles’s post in the thread UK3 Fashion.

Like (Post)
    In hono(u)r of the recent Royal Wedding, H4E is proud to present to you its May 2018 Fashion Collection: Hats 4 Everyone * 59903-hats-4-everyone-jpg Seen here photo-bombing the Royal Wedding, this Hero and Gelding are paying their respects to the
  • Plague Fyre_US -

Liked pattycake’s post in the thread UK3 Fashion.

Like (Post)
    Would you consider these hats unisex? Also, I prefer a "one of a kind" style... Can you imagine my hero showing up to a battle, only to find out Locke Lamora's hero is wearing the same one? Do you offer fashion advice? I'm afraid Hulk's hero may attack…
  • Armour -

Like (Post)
    In hono(u)r of the recent Royal Wedding, H4E is proud to present to you its May 2018 Fashion Collection: Hats 4 Everyone * 59903-hats-4-everyone-jpg Seen here photo-bombing the Royal Wedding, this Hero and Gelding are paying their respects to the
  • Danene -

Like (Post)
  • pattycake -

Replied to the thread UK3 Fashion.

Would you consider these hats unisex? Also, I prefer a "one of a kind" style... Can you imagine my hero showing up to a battle, only to find out Locke Lamora's hero is wearing the same one? Do you offer fashion advice? I'm afraid Hulk's hero may attack…
  • pattycake -

Like (Post)