Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• notorious crunchie -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    "An error occurred." Perfect.
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hey! That condom could still be reliable. One day Crunchie will find out for sure, I believe in him.
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

• jemmaleexx -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Yes, you are correct. It was a cold, blustery winters eve, following what had been a long treacherous march through unmarked territory. The catapults, wagons and mules that pulled them had just rolled into camp as we sat down with our horns of ale and…
  • mutley_UK -

a more accurate version of what happened youtu.be/pc1am3KyYgA
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Yes, you are correct. It was a cold, blustery winters eve, following what had been a long treacherous march through unmarked territory. The catapults, wagons and mules that pulled them had just rolled into camp as we sat down with our horns of ale and…
  • Locke Lamora -

• KnowToFail -

Like (Post)
    Hey! That condom could still be reliable. One day Crunchie will find out for sure, I believe in him.
  • mutley_UK -

Like (Post)
  • -SR -

• jemmaleexx -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Devil: “Rumour has it Locke is back in SQ. =O He must really like you guys. ” you're informations about a reliable as the 12 year old condom in crunchies wallet though
  • mutley_UK -

Quote from The Devil: “Rumour has it Locke is back in SQ. =O He must really like you guys. ” you're informations about a reliable as the 12 year old condom in crunchies wallet though
  • notorious crunchie -