Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• boombapnation -

Replied to the thread TS6 UK6 Statistics.

Interesting, which alliance would that be?
  • Aannndy -

Now follows El_Tano.

Follow
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Good point! If I was in NMS I would be outraged! On that note, if NMS (as we all know you both still have your non-confed chat rooms as well as the supposed main joint one) decide they want to remove their defence from MFH and join R D we will happily…
  • MarkokraM -

I always wondered how did they settle on MFH&NMS being main ally and NMS&MFH just a wing. Any theories?
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS2 Artis.

Knackered, I managed to sleep around 2am, then up at 4am, then back sleep around 5am, then up at 6am and now on the beer after a long day of work! No rest for the wicked
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

good, very tired... couldnt fall asleep cuz of adrenaline... so tired XD. how are u? #EveryoneShowScootSomeLoveForUsStealingHisForum.
  • notorious crunchie -

How are you anyway dude? #StealScootsThread
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

lol we conquer everything XD, except for artis... jkjk XD.
  • scoot132_UK -

Well it's been a couple of days since you two hijacked a thread of mine so thought I'd create another for you to jump on...
  • notorious crunchie -

And surely separate large from unique! A large diet isn’t as effective as a small for example but a unique is awesome and unique haste much more effective than a large etc etc
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

lol scoot... <3... everyone waits for crunchie to do it... also please wait a few days until all artis are conquered with these results
  • Ancien S6 S7 S8 -

Wrote a comment on 3skel_FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tu es sur le S1 ?

je sais pas si tu te souviens de moi, mais tu etais chez les WAR L, shul c'est bien ça sur le S7 en 2011 ?
  • scoot132_UK -

Posted the thread TS2 Artis.

Thread
    Smalls TFSC 5, Nemris 2, GoT 2, SWM 3 Large TFSC 3, Nemris 1, GoT 6, SWM 7 I know there's a way to score these but frankly, I CBA...
  • Quote from Odin: “Merhaba, Forum ekibinden hiçbir yetkilinin oyun destek alanı ile ilgili yetkisi bulunmuyor. Ancak oyun destek ekibinin sorununuzu çözmediğini yada hatalı işlem yaptığını düşündüğünüzde bunun için ilk başvurulacak mercii
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Changing Email Address Issue.

Try putting ***Urgent*** In the title :thumbsup:
  • yusfur -

Replied to a comment by Sarayözü on yusfur’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ilginizden dolayı teşekkür ederim.
    eger forumda sizin mail adresinizi bulmasaydım.konu çözülmeyeçekti
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Changing Email Address Issue.

ok, just wondered if anyone else had encountered it. Also, when customer service don't reply, I haven't got a clue where else or who else I can ask, but I'll keep trying. Thanks anyway :)
  • Locke Lamora -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

goldengoob i have a 999 emergency, i need you in your sheriff capacity... my alliance is convinced that me and you are the same person having a conversation with ourselves, can you please enlighten them :(
  • Mercedes -

I agree, it just doesn't roll of the tongue like NMS&MFH or MFH&NMS does.
  • WIM -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    526855_437863923008630_437016189_n.jpg