Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• hexer -

Replied to the thread International NEED AN ACCOUNT.

+1 I need some account to watch server. If s1 have any free account i can take it, rise up and i could help to any account witch he likes. I w8 on priv msgs. Have a good day!
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread about 4 same second wave.

Just did some dry runs sending reins on the latest firefox and the jump to tab is always the same. Just takes practice to time when you hit reload if you are trying to hit a certain second.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread #memes.

page 13 post 246... he called himself memeking, so I want to check if he was bsing or not...
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from Mercedes: “Yes, why would anyone want to hurt me? I’m a caring, sharing kind of person! We’ve noticed the same thing with MFH&NMS settlers, they seem to have a bad habit of wandering around and landing in peculiar places :D ” you're all…
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread mobile app.

Quote from Cretin_UK: “Travian is saying that the code is not cost-effective with developing an app. Yet 3rd party developers have developed an app using, I assme, "code" - this is my level of technology-ness that I will be using here. ” The…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread #memes.

You say it is devoted to golden boy and yet you named it after meme
  • KAUDILLO ORCO -

Replied to a comment by Dren on KAUDILLO ORCO’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Que no me he dado cuenta cabritos.
  • Moogle -

A great hammer from Brexit, well done Heatsauce (just confirmed above I think!) Managed to quash my cheeky oasis steal attempt whilst en route to the WW so even more kudos there Sir.
  • Pavle rs1 acc -

Replied to a comment by Pavle rs1 acc on Nikola i Mima’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Onda pobedjujemo sigurno :D
  • m.hudson -

Hello Cretin Quote from m.hudson: “There are certain reasons why we still don't have official application for our game. In the first episode of our #AskTravian video the Game Director answered this question and explained the difficulties which Travian:…
  • King Trigon -

Replied to the thread TS2 Artis.

To be honest that unique SWM got, outshines most, near WW build and yes me also surprised on how many arties Perun got, was expecting waaay more from them
  • King Trigon -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 Artis.

Like (Post)
    i agree, i think the arti distribution is good... Although i think the spawns were not lucky on our side, we GoT a good amount (pun intended :P)... Best play in my opinion was box's, that he got the uni architect, but that's the only good unique SWM…
  • Cretin_UK -

I'm reviving this thread as I'm sure there was an announcement a while back that travian was getting a mobile app, but I want to get this right... Travian is saying that the code is not cost-effective with developing an app. Yet 3rd party developers…
  • Eurypedes -

Replied to the thread about 4 same second wave.

APADIAhzVnBxgAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA I believe this might be the telling statement, certainly true for 3 waves, just need to work out which is your jump to tab and put your hammer in there.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Posted the thread #memes.

Thread
    Ok, this forum is being made because of goldenboy - its dedicated to you. Wanted to do this already for a few days but artis were out so didnt have much time :P. u said u were the meme king goldenboy. prove it. and any1 else who would like to join a…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “I’ve got culture points for 6, you may see me soon anyway ” Great, now I have to make sure to keep an eye on where you settle. Thanks for the chore crunch -.-
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 Artis.

i agree, i think the arti distribution is good... Although i think the spawns were not lucky on our side, we GoT a good amount (pun intended :P)... Best play in my opinion was box's, that he got the uni architect, but that's the only good unique SWM…
  • notorious crunchie -

I’ve got culture points for 6, you may see me soon anyway
  • Rawnie_UK -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 Artis.

Like (Post)
    ok. This is my first time doing evaluation so sorry if it's bad. Still some artis out and about, but time for evaluation... This is correct only to time of writing this. Small artifacts: architect's secret: 0 for all teams - fcking useless arti XD titan…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked King Trigon’s post in the thread TS2 Artis.

Like (Post)
    Nice report the thesssssupdude_UK. Of course you did a great job in clearing some of them yourself :). I think the arti distribution is well balanced, while TFSC has 1 unique, it is pretty important one. SWM has 3 in which 1 is really important, while…