Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• iRonik -

Replied to the thread gladiator helmet.

I don't care. I just post bids. :D Gonna take everything on the auction. Even other tribe handhelds!
  • MadZ -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Speed 3x - | + Battle Reports on UKX.

Like (Post)
    All of GTBs WWKs that landed before the server ended:
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x - | + Battle Reports on UKX.

All of GTBs WWKs that landed before the server ended:
  • Trickster -

Quote from iRonik: “Before I die, I take a big loan from the bank and play 1 server like Bill Gates. I'll even call my acc Bill Gates. 500k on 5 ointments. Why, because I can, because I'm Bill f**ki' Gates, that's why. :D ” But you need a second rich…
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x - | + Battle Reports on UKX.

Hits on GTB WW before server end for people that are interested: Converter - Battle reports Travian
  • iRonik -

Wrote a comment on Safiren’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tack for accept. ^^
  • MadZ -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread gladiator helmet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trickster: “ giphy.gif ” Oi oi, that's me!
  • Trickster -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread gladiator helmet.

Like (Post)
    Before I die, I take a big loan from the bank and play 1 server like Bill Gates. I'll even call my acc Bill Gates. 500k on 5 ointments. Why, because I can, because I'm Bill f**ki' Gates, that's why. :D
  • iRonik -

Before I die, I take a big loan from the bank and play 1 server like Bill Gates. I'll even call my acc Bill Gates. 500k on 5 ointments. Why, because I can, because I'm Bill f**ki' Gates, that's why. :D
  • Lemon -

Liked Trickster’s post in the thread gladiator helmet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Trickster: “giphy.gif ” Oi oi, that's me! ” No, you're way cooler. You are THIS cool jFXSpgYHXd-12.png Quote from iRonik: “It's ~250€ on a weekend sale, yes. But only for 1 item. Those who spend that much on the…
  • lagushki -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special Guess the Player Game UK29.

OK new one for people to guess... lostboys2.jpg image uploader Good luck, Lag
  • Trickster -

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Trickster: “giphy.gif ” Oi oi, that's me! ” No, you're way cooler. You are THIS cool jFXSpgYHXd-12.png Quote from iRonik: “It's ~250€ on a weekend sale, yes. But only for 1 item. Those who spend that much on the…
  • Trickster -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread gladiator helmet.

Like (Post)
    It's ~250€ on a weekend sale, yes. But only for 1 item. Those who spend that much on the helmet probably spend as much in 1st week on other things aswell. :D But imagine waking up and having 1mil silver from auction, lol. Melt into 5k gold, which will…
  • Trickster -

Like (Post)
  • iRonik -

Like (Post)
  • iRonik -

It's ~250€ on a weekend sale, yes. But only for 1 item. Those who spend that much on the helmet probably spend as much in 1st week on other things aswell. :D But imagine waking up and having 1mil silver from auction, lol. Melt into 5k gold, which will…
  • Lemon -

• Lemon -

Liked Trickster’s post in the thread gladiator helmet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadZ: “Wait, 1 mill silver is 10000 gold, roughly £250. Get real guys ” investment baby giphy.gif
  • Trickster -

Quote from MadZ: “Wait, 1 mill silver is 10000 gold, roughly £250. Get real guys ” investment baby giphy.gif
  • graculus -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special Guess the Player Game UK29.

Correct your turn. PS I don't think George Melly was random but he was definitely fat, gay & rather an extrovert.