Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

I am not english, So no shame with grammar etc. But you being english keep embarrassing your teachers writing english in an unorthodox manner. follow grammar :D When some one is not a bit worried about lossing allot of defense with half of a cap, just…
  • GitGud -

Liked goldenboy’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    ALMOST SURETY? U KIDDING ME? WHO SENDS ARMY TO DEATH 4 DAYS BEFORE ARTIS? THE REASON WHY THIS DEFENSE WAS MEDIOCRE WAS COZ WE DIDNT THINK SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE SUCH A SUICIDAL MOVE AND BLOW HIS UNIQUE HAMMER? AM I RIGHT? IT WASNT SINGLE CAT WAVE AS…
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    IT WAS CLEARLY A WASTE OF TROOPS 4 DAYS BEFORE ARTIS. HE COULD HAVE TAKEN AN UNIQUE WITH THAT ARMY. IM NOT GOING TO DENY HE CAUSED SOME DAMAGE TO THE VILLAGE BUT NOTHING THAT CANT BE REBUILT QUICKLY, AND HE TRADED HIS ARMY FOR THE DEF WHICH CAN ALSO BE…
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    NO IT ISNT, JUST LIKE A DEAD ARMY ISNT BETTER THAN A LIVING ONE RIGHT. SALT FROM FIELDS BEING REBUILT OFC
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    DONT FORGET HE LOST HIS ARMY 4 DAYS BEFORE ARTIS. VERY SMART RIGHT HAHAHAH OFC YOU DONT WANT. THATS WHY YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY AVARAGE. AND NOW DONT LIE OK, YOU CAN PRETEND TO BE A COOL DUDE AND STUFF BUT WE ALL KNOW THE SALT IS GROWING IN YOU
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    MODERATOR IM BEING INSULTED! PLOX HELP! BTW WE WILL WIN EZ AND YOU KNOW IT. NOT SURE WHAT DOES THAT HAVE WITH THE TOPIC ABOVE. EVERYTHING CAN BE REBUILT WITH A GOOD PUSH AND A NICE AMOUNT OF GOLD. DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU HOW TRAVIAN WORKS? I TYPE IN…
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    OH NOW WE ARE THROWING INSULTS AND MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT OTHERS FIELDS. NICE. WITH THIS MEGA RAIDING WE ARE DOING ATM YOU REALLY THINK OUR FIELDS ARE LOW? COZ LET ME REMIND U, 2 OF OUR PLAYERS ARE RAIDING MORE THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED. MAYBE COZ I…
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    AS I SAID WHATEVER THEY WERE THEY ARE REBUILT. PS. DO YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHERE CAPS LOCK IS?
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    WHICH ARE ALREADY REBUILT #SWAG IS THE HAMMER THO? :D
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    NOICE MEMES VRY GUD A LIKE FOR THE POST
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    @KASHI HERE SON I WILL EXPLAIN ONE MORE TIME BECAUSE YET AGAIN YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE SENTANCES. YOUR BUDDY GARLIC BORGED A HAMMER CAPABLE OF CLEARING ARTEFACT 4 DAYS BEFORE ARTI RELEASE TRANMERE IS STILL ABLE TO TAKE AN ARTI DEF AT TRANMERE…
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    LOL ROZENFIELD I WILL CAPS LOCK TILL END OF TIME AND IN GAME I WILL CROP LOCK TILL END OF ROUND THATS HOW I GET ATTENTION HA
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    HERE I WILL EVEN EXPLAIN FURTHER COZ IM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I JUST SAID. IT IS HARD I KNOW. THATS WHY IM EVEN USING CAPS SO LIKES OF YOU DONT HAVE PROBLEMS READING IT. YES THAT IS 50K DEF MADE WITH NO EFFORT. GOOD HUH? 3GOOD5YOU
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    Quote from kashi_AU: “Yeap No way we could get a unique . As no one from our alliance including me can raid more then Boxx. How we dare to put a hand on unique. "TRANMERE WASNT IGNORED AS THAT DEF U CAN SEE ON THE TOP 10 INDICATES. BUY A PAIR OF…
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    EXACTLY. GLAD THAT YOU KNOW HOW THINGS ARE STANDING. ALSO ARE U OBSESSED WITH BOX THATS A LOT OF POSTS MENTIONING HIM?
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    Quote from kashi_AU: “Ooh good to hear. So one worries, as Boxx is raiding more then whole server. Proud Garlic will receive a unique as souvenir for his act of bravery from alliance, he don;t need to clear :D . As we care for each other.. Not like…
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT. TRYING TO TROLL ME AND ENDING UP POSTING STUFF THAT A TODDLER WOULDNT POST. DONT FORGET ENTIRE SERVER INCLUDES YOUR ALLIANCE AND YOURSELF. BOW BEFORE MIGHTY CTHULHU PS U WONT GET A UNIQUE LOLS
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
    YES "PROPER" WITH 5 ATTACKS INSTEAD OF 4 LOLZ. SO YEAH NO REASON TO BE REAL. IT WAS A GOOD DEF ACTUALLY CONSIDERING THERE WAS LITTLE TO NO EFFORT IN MAKING IT. AND POOR GARLIC HE COULD HAVE CLEARED AN UNIQUE? LOLZ. TRANMERE STILL HAS ARMY TO CLEAR AN…
  • goldenboy -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

• goldenboy -

Liked GitGud’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    U R WASING UR SUPERIOIR VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE ON THESE PEOPLE M9-1. SOMEONE KILLS HIS UNIQUE ARMY 4 DAYS BEFORE ARTIES RELEASE AND STILL GETS CHEERS FROM OTHERS. NOICE LOGIC