Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Dread -

Replied to the thread Log in issue.

Can a staff member help me out please? Thanks
  • Mercedes -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “Does nobody mod these threads any more? Bit of maturity please guys. Love you all but not when you’re just trolling and swearing at each other. ” love you!
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Hammer wise I've got to believe the only alliance with a decent number of large hammers is CTL, maybe FOX has one or two tucked away. CTL are real contenders, but with a relatively small player base it will come down to whether they've got deff players…
  • Marksy_UK -

Its Thor's sister! Or uncle? Or second cousin? Or his goldfish? I cant remember the others... ...and if its someone from another alliance on the server, then thats even better, because everyone knows that if GotN werent here, there was only one outcome…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked The Scribe’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Just so you know Natiri is lying she did not just make popcorn
  • Moogle -

Quote from The Devil: “Quote from -SR: “A fantastic post with 0 relevance to anything :thumbsup: I'm not going for the HoF and am finding plenty of fun elsewhere on the server, even if it's just having a one sided slugfest with my buddies Thor and Loki.…
  • Keyser soze_UK -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

i think bigger players have little time at the start for a fulltime padwa but maybe once you lose your bp another set of quests for newbies Defending your village Attacking another player Defending another player etc And a message sent when you get your…
  • Chaotic -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Omega_ES: “215 khopesh, 72.5k chariots, 30k rams ” looks like you played it like a WW round. Quote from senapsgas: “ive seen 240k bowmenof yours! I dont have that amount. :D ” Fu Manchu had 285k Bowmen and 85k Steppe Riders the other day
  • sorrywecan -

Replied to the thread After a player has passed away.

not this theme again ... bored of pathetic strategics of GOTN with 38 members alliance and 70+ multi/push accounts behind them they messaged everybody to not attack accout as someone passed away so we left alone but their own members with access to…
  • Mercedes -

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Mercedes -

Liked sorrywecan’s post in the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Like (Post)
    idea for improving game experience of new players in other browser game which I wont name here was introduced coaching system I will try to put some main points here so people get rough idea firstly introduce 2 groups of players 1. coach - player with…
  • sorrywecan -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

idea for improving game experience of new players in other browser game which I wont name here was introduced coaching system I will try to put some main points here so people get rough idea firstly introduce 2 groups of players 1. coach - player with…
  • Dread -

Replied to the thread Log in issue.

it says activation code already in use, please try and log in. But it will not let me log in
  • Delta_DK -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Does nobody mod these threads any more? Bit of maturity please guys. Love you all but not when you’re just trolling and swearing at each other.
  • Delta_DK -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Let’s just face it mfh leadership sucks got suck why you want to go for HOF is sad enjoy the game if your getting salty over it go play duck duck goose with your family or something and stop getting salty over a game people win people loose people…
  • senapsgas -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from chainsawdaz: “That sounds like Fu Manchu... Or you :p ” ive seen 240k bowmenof yours! I dont have that amount. :D
  • Delta_DK -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I never denied i deleted and never argued with anyone who was pointing that out. But i'm sure as hell wont apologise now for leaving MFH which we in null greatly overestimated after uk3 and saving my time and money indon't process. It was rough month for…
  • jemmaleexx -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Restart.

Like (Post)
    Anyone else joining? Some of ATOM and a small group of mates will make for a very dead server indeed
  • Ritzy Sparkle -

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Delta_DK -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    yup totally smashing us. GJ MFH ;) lets talk about the things that go well for u guys. so i would avoid talking about monday morning. in fact lets jump past that day :love: <3 what happened monday u ask? good question. glad u asked ;) MFH vs GotN: Converter -