Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “"So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?" ” Better teach him to take a shit…
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

How on earth did TEAM win the ts19 server? It looks like they don’t know how this version of the game works. Hint: You need to control regions in order to gain VP.
  • twixielalle -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “"So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?" ” Better teach him to take a shit every 10 mins :thumbsup:
  • twixielalle -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    "So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?"
  • BreakSkins -

Quote from Marksy_UK: “"So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?" ” Better teach him to take a shit every 10 mins :thumbsup:
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

i think is tintin's turn to show up after 2 days of sleep since he came back from italy :D
  • Gyevocska_HU -

Replied to a comment by Cirmos on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Eddig én sem tudtam belépni sehová, de látom, hogy minden országból írják, és azt, hogy már dolgoznak rajta.
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Liked Laka Khan’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    Nope :( 8783bbfc6bcaeb3a97f82abcce195583.jpg
  • Cirmos -

Wrote a comment on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Üdv! A hux szerver órák óta haldoklik.Lefagy, lassú,kidob. Időben szólunk,hogy lassan totál meghal.
  • Marksy_UK -

"So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?"
  • mutley_UK -

Like (Post)
    Thats alright, I know your online times too. You log on once every few days when Pyro asks you to buy gold right? Because he seems to do everything else on your account? /me runs for the hills
  • MadZ -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “I have never said anything about cheating, I dont believe anyone cheats until there is proof. ” I thought the same until I caught SR in bed with YajYaj
  • Jake -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “Ask him, he got a job for the first time in his life. Little Pyro is growing up. ;( ” RIP rank 1 raiders medal
  • twixielalle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “Ask him, he got a job for the first time in his life. Little Pyro is growing up. ;( ” RIP rank 1 raiders medal
  • twixielalle -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Ask him, he got a job for the first time in his life. Little Pyro is growing up. ;(
  • twixielalle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “PS he’s started buying gold this server ” I call bullshit
  • twixielalle -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Oh silly boy you haven’t read our newest profile update, we had our first activity gap this weekend because I was away :P as much as he hates me he needs me. PS he’s started buying gold this server, first one out of the 10 we’ve played together.
  • twixielalle -

Like (Post)
    Thats alright, I know your online times too. You log on once every few days when Pyro asks you to buy gold right? Because he seems to do everything else on your account? /me runs for the hills
  • BreakSkins -

• Jake -

Ask him, he got a job for the first time in his life. Little Pyro is growing up. ;(