Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• mdfos -

Replied to a comment by Raymands on mdfos’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Con taparabo, arco y flecha lo evito. xD
  • mdfos -

Replied to a comment by _Storm on mdfos’s wall.

Wall Reply
    El Buen amigo Kami! xD
  • Natiri -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Did you smash a lot with your first hammer? My first one was walled merciless on first op i had with some noob alliance :( I learned harsh reality of travian then ;( Had like 20k clubs and 5k TKs on day 150 i think :D
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

He bribed me with large amounts of chocolate ;). I’m still waiting for your Nando’s chicken!
  • Natiri -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

... my first 'hammer' was classic noob - build in a 6c... did not end well :D actually i think the "waves" just got cut and then this deff player was like "think u should stop that before i loose my temper" But actually i have mostly played deff ;)
  • MarkokraM -

Did you smash a lot with your first hammer? My first one was walled merciless on first op i had with some noob alliance :( I learned harsh reality of travian then ;( Had like 20k clubs and 5k TKs on day 150 i think :D
  • Moogle -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    ;-D sorry, there is that better johnny_og_ole Shhh Lucky im trying to be nice to alex ;) If he thinks its a big hammer. then let him live in that world. Maybe its his first hammer who knows. I was sooo proud of my first hammer.
  • Natiri -

;-D sorry, there is that better johnny_og_ole Shhh Lucky im trying to be nice to alex ;) If he thinks its a big hammer. then let him live in that world. Maybe its his first hammer who knows. I was sooo proud of my first hammer.
  • Moogle -

I heard a rumour GotN have normally cleared their quad by this stage of the game and are developing.. wait for it.... RESPECT for MFH. Tell me this isn't true ;)
  • Alufejamkum -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

This was an incredible read - more people should do summaries of servers for people who want to join next round. @DaegontheSnake will you be joining again? Me and a couple of friends from the Turkish servers want to join and we want to play with…
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Quote from Mercedes: “Alexhol - Null/MFH - last on UK3 ” LMAO how did this miscreant get an invite?!
  • KnowToFail -

I was paying attention last week. But I saw hits landing a bit before midnight and all morning. None of the shared reports that I saw landed 11:59:XX on the money or even +- 5 minutes. 5 minutes is plenty of time after the hit to gather the screenshots…
  • MarkokraM -

i just asked a question though about their outside help, didn't accuse anyone, if you found yourself there, that's your problem, not mine to deal with Quote from KnowToFail: “Top10s reset weekly (sunday-monday), so not sure why midnight on tuesday is…
  • Natiri -

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from Natiri: “Quote from MarkokraM: “Not sure about that, i wouldn't bet on it. Tbf, i wouldn't count most of those which hit you already as hammers also. ” kind of my point. when our acc + 10k from a deff acc can…
  • KnowToFail -

Quoting seems to be bugged for me atm - this should do. "yep, actually watching suspecting accounts deff points when you're suspecting there are attacks happening, always paying attention to midnight top lists, even faking with more than 20 troops to…
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from Natiri: “Quote from MarkokraM: “Not sure about that, i wouldn't bet on it. Tbf, i wouldn't count most of those which hit you already as hammers also. ” kind of my point. when our acc + 10k from a deff acc can take out two MFH hammers...…
  • MarkokraM -

Quote from KnowToFail: “Every OP but 1? ” if this wasn't you talking about betrayed helping then sorry, my mistake Quote from KnowToFail: “You were the only one trying to put Betrayed in this? ” ^check above Quote from KnowToFail: “If you have…
  • Natiri -

Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from Natiri: “We dont have alot of deff and hold two hammers... so kind of should not be able to do that against players who have been simming a hammer for 100+ days + coordinate a hit on a villa ” with that though i…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from MarkokraM: “Why do you keep thinking i am talking about Betrayed defending GotN? What are you trying to dissapprove? Quote from KnowToFail: “And so far I am not aware of any OP that landed on this server at midnight on monday to reset…
  • MarkokraM -

Why do you keep thinking i am talking about Betrayed defending GotN? What are you trying to dissapprove? Quote from KnowToFail: “And so far I am not aware of any OP that landed on this server at midnight on monday to reset points. ” like i…