Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. :wall: travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Went to send the scouts this morning and was like “where the %€#¥ are they?” Then saw that…
  • Sarmaro -

Now follows Chapulinosky.

Follow
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @notorious crunchie Stay off that beer :|
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
  • Sim_To_Win -

Liked Fluffy_UK’s post in the thread Endgame UK1 Endgame Analysis.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KnowToFail: “Some reports would be juicy if you have em :D Otherwise, im glad something is happening over there :) ” Unforunately most of the reports were put in a Skype room that I left at the weekend. Too many Skype convos :D The only reports I…
  • Travatar -

Quote from mutley_UK: “yea people normally post reports to brag, not to make themselves look like muppets ” Thought I'd join in on The Muppet Show that is this discussion thread! Thanks for contributing though Fozzie Bear. Quote from Locke Lamora:…
  • Tony Stark -

Replied to a comment by Cadı_TR on Tony Stark’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I am Iron Man.
  • BossLady -

Replied to the thread End Game WW's.

First of all Posting Reports with troop numbers is bad form ! secondly They thought they could walk all over purge, but they didnt get plans !!
  • Jeanne dArc -

Replied to a comment by Cadı_TR on Jeanne dArc’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yeni forum moderatörü :)
  • Locke Lamora -

Quote from Travatar: “Yikes. Self proclaimed Bantersaurus Rex over here! :blabla: ” I get it chief, clearly you ain’t had the memo that I’m crunch’s new dual on the Charles Vane account, why would you? You’re a tinpot nobody. In future don’t get all…
  • Cadı_TR -

Wrote a comment on Jeanne dArc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    sen kimsin ?
  • Cadı_TR -

Wrote a comment on Tony Stark’s wall.

Wall Comment
    sen kimsin ?
  • mutley_UK -

yea people normally post reports to brag, not to make themselves look like muppets
  • Locke Lamora -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from PhanouX_FR: “everyones dead silent.... is it because GoT and MM have allied together in order to bring down the mighty G4I ? Or did Amer finally get caught by the popo for all his bad deeds ? :x ” Stephane. Yeah you and me we can ride on a…
  • PhanouX_FR -

Replied to the thread UK3.

everyones dead silent.... is it because GoT and MM have allied together in order to bring down the mighty G4I ? Or did Amer finally get caught by the popo for all his bad deeds ? :x