Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Eric Rasputin -

Posted the thread Dear Uk 3x F&S Gods.

Thread
    Please fix the server. These constant outages are causing villages to overflow, raids not being sent and it's become annoying. Com 3x F&S has 9k players and I'm told they are doing quite well. Over here there are only 1000 or 2000 at most. Please do…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Agreed. Once we get Delphi, TEAM is practically done for. They tried to go for Sparta but we still have them contested over there too. I blame the leaders. No clear sense of direction and…
  • Mully -

Liked BlackBlade’s post in the thread Earlier & More Predictable Server Start Announcements.

Like (Post)
    This is taken from a post I originally made in a discussion about when COM1 is restarting. I have made some additions and modifications. The gist of it is, players are frustrated with the lack of predictability and length of notice of when a server will…
  • Mazza Pazza_IT -

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Agreed. Once we get Delphi, TEAM is practically done for. They tried to go for Sparta but we still have them contested over there too. I blame the leaders. No clear sense of direction and non-existent communication. No quick…
  • Lemon -

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Agreed. Once we get Delphi, TEAM is practically done for. They tried to go for Sparta but we still have them contested over there too. I blame the leaders. No clear sense of direction and non-existent communication. No quick…
  • dondurma gibiyim -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Travian pick-up line #69. Girl, if you buy me gold I'll give you my telephone number.
  • shaiavr -

Wrote a comment on Ordsibe’s wall.

Wall Comment
    שלחתי משהו וזה נשאר אצלי.
    התחלתי את היום בתחושה של כובד, ואז נכנסתי למשרד וברדיו קיבלתי את עיר של קיץ,
    וזה הרגיש לי כמו שכתב ארקדי דוכין - הלכתי למות ואיזה שיר החזיר אותי לחיים.

ובכל זאת, הדבר היותר מגניב שנתקלתי בו הוא זה:
  • Happy -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

I need that amount of sleep as well! Trickster?
  • ELE -

Liked Sup son’s post in the thread Farm list a version off.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ELE: “Quote from Milesias: “I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4…
  • King Trigon -

Liked Yorkshire Yoda_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “96 days left is my guess aka 29/7/18, at 7:30 pm ” LOL. Seriously, they're on the way. Just a question of when. Another question is, do SWM have enough to take down both GoT and TFSC? And if not, will they hit one and…