Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• jemmaleexx -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread New map size/server merge thoughts.

Like (Post)
    I’ve been thinking about this a lot, the new map size in combination with the server merges I think this could actually be the thing to kill travian rather than revitalise it as was intended. These are just my thoughts and feelings on the new server a…
  • PopCorn -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread [UK US AU] New Community Managers.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, you all know that for quite a long time we have been looking the new Community Manager for UK, US, AU domains. And now I am happy to announce, that the search is over. Meet new Community Managers! Yes, this is not a mistake. Instead…
  • PopCorn -

Now follows Ameno.

Follow
  • Yowie -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

You woke me up instead. Time for Stella to wake up?
  • Locke Lamora -

Posted the thread New map size/server merge thoughts.

Thread
    I’ve been thinking about this a lot, the new map size in combination with the server merges I think this could actually be the thing to kill travian rather than revitalise it as was intended. These are just my thoughts and feelings on the new server a…
  • Andr3s -

Replied to a comment by GhosTRiderx on Andr3s’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Dime de que alardeas y te dire de que careces
  • .............. -

Posted the thread Climber of the Week.

Thread
    Is it just me, or does that sudden influx of new accounts look suspicious?
  • GhosTRiderx -

Wrote a comment on Andr3s’s wall.

Wall Comment
    nooob