Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Marksy_UK -

Liked Yar_NL’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “I don't know who that Alex guy is that Daegon always talks about, but he sounds like an absolute legend! ” Cant be you, because your name is Mark!
  • Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Quote from Marksy_UK: “I don't know who that Alex guy is that Daegon always talks about, but he sounds like an absolute legend! ” Cant be you, because your name is Mark!
  • Ameno -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Like I said, if no other option, we can go with Saturday (preferrably morning hours, like 10-11 UK time) or evening weekdays (Monday - Thursday, not Friday) at ~7 pm. Sure.
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

I don't know who that Alex guy is that Daegon always talks about, but he sounds like an absolute legend!
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Converter - Battle reports Travian When you send so many fakes that you almost have more TKs than clubs... and forget to train rams... :D (there were 2k TKs in a follow up wave as well). Followed up by 5x 500 clubs plus 200 catas and one of those had an…
  • yardenpel -

Wrote a comment on Knuckles’s wall.

Wall Comment
    שלום. מנסה שוב לקבל תגובה....
    שלחתי לך הודעה פרטית, זכיתי בתחרות, ולא ענית לי....
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from ELE: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “So with 10x scouts that is the equivalent of losing 350k scouts in one scout attempt? Please provide me that report, in the meantime I will just sit here laughing away. ” I have never said a single…