Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

• Locke Lamora -

Liked Some Dude’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I understood approximately half of this. Does anyone speak mong, who would be willing to translate? Quote from The Devil: “Awww don’t be like that mate Always get that 1 pleb who joined the forum thinking there ten men Don’t get me started U…
  • jemmaleexx -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nic: “no time for rudeness. least crunch and devil have a bit of banter, whoever you are locke your not god, this is a game. doesnt matter how people play or cheat in some cases. its the trying that counts. lack of fakes completely ruined…
  • jemmaleexx -

Like (Post)
    Does The Devil have mental health issues? I'm new here, fill me in.
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

We all have done that and have the reports we would rather not share. But thank you!!! And good job on saving the arty.
  • OldFart -

• The Devil -

Without the mistakes it gets boring and the banter dies down Regardless of all the banter it’s a fun server to play your right
  • sorrywecan -

despite all "noob" mistakes we are having fun on this server, arent we? everybody have a bad day or is too ddrunk so he/she can mess up sometimes
  • Marksy_UK -

Its not really the kind of report I want to be showing everyone though... Converter - Battle reports Travian Happy? :D Slept through my alarm, but it saved the arte.
  • playingwithfire -

A gentle reminder that not all of us perusing these forums are on the server. So please convert them so we can all enjoy them.
  • playingwithfire -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Some Dude: “Does The Devil have mental health issues? I'm new here, fill me in. ” Yeah the devil a bit of a nut job Best stay clear of her
  • lols -

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from lols: “Quote from -SR: “Funny that you're suggesting we're salty when you're the one responding to our pointing out CTL has done nothing all server and isn't fulfilling the role of a spoiler alliance. You're the…
  • Inky -

Liked Beetroot._UK’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    Some genius enemies we play against :) LOL thanks POTC WW HIT POTC vs SEA Converter - Battle reports Travian LMAO WTF??
  • ibrahimns -

Wrote a comment on Aeris’s wall.

Wall Comment
    bayram tatilinde plus veriyor mu
  • OldFart -

Quote from Locke Lamora: “Quote from nic: “complete and utter disappointment, that's what it was. just cant get the team players these days. planning was great, attackers were great. but the rest...................... ” Planning was great? I saw…
  • Locke Lamora -

Quote from nic: “no time for rudeness. least crunch and devil have a bit of banter, whoever you are locke your not god, this is a game. doesnt matter how people play or cheat in some cases. its the trying that counts. lack of fakes completely ruined…
  • Beetroot._UK -

Replied to the thread End Game WW's.

Some genius enemies we play against :) LOL thanks POTC WW HIT POTC vs SEA Converter - Battle reports Travian LMAO WTF??
  • Marksy_UK -

Like (Post)
    I understood approximately half of this. Does anyone speak mong, who would be willing to translate? Quote from The Devil: “Awww don’t be like that mate Always get that 1 pleb who joined the forum thinking there ten men Don’t get me started U…
  • KnowToFail -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    nah the baby seat put me off love ;)
  • mutley_UK -