Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• daz -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to…
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to be so…
  • arcane -

Wrote a comment on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi M. Hudson, I took part in the Halloween contest. My server is US19
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to be so negative. Yeah you can argue you…
  • Sinzey_DK -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Quote from Andi: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from daz: “ ” ” ” ” But what do I know ^^ ” As we talked about earlier, we don't. But, since your ally mates admitted to botting on skype, this is an…
  • daz -

Quote from Andi: “Quote from daz: “Skype is no form of evidence, any one can say anything on Skype 8o Fact of the matter is they are not banned and have continued to play ever since, so bringing that up was really pointless. However, I of course don't…
  • Andi -

Quote from daz: “Skype is no form of evidence, any one can say anything on Skype 8o Fact of the matter is they are not banned and have continued to play ever since, so bringing that up was really pointless. However, I of course don't condone botting,…
  • daz -

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to be so negative. Yeah you can argue you could hit at a…
  • MadZ -

Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to be so negative. Yeah you can argue you could hit at a higher level, but…
  • daz -

Skype is no form of evidence, any one can say anything on Skype 8o Fact of the matter is they are not banned and have continued to play ever since, so bringing that up was really pointless. However, I of course don't condone botting, but its the MHs…
  • hayaligenc -

Now follows ihsanmeric_TR.

Follow
  • Andi -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort.
  • NoRageBro_FR -

Wrote a comment on ZERK’s wall.

Wall Comment
    tes moche
  • NoRageBro_FR -

Wrote a comment on NoRageBro_FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    mechant :s
  • Andi -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from daz: “ ” ” ” ” But what do I know ^^ ” As we talked about earlier, we don't. But, since your ally mates admitted to botting on skype, this is an academic excercise…
  • Andi -

Liked Amalgon’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    Quote from daz: “There is always one alliance that the majority of a server doesn't want to win. Generally speaking, this round it has been R. I think their desperation to win and backstabbing/spying through the entire round hasn't helped. I mean,…
  • Sinzey_DK -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from daz: “There is always one alliance that the majority of a server doesn't want to win. Generally speaking, this round it has been R. I think their desperation to win and backstabbing/spying through the entire round…
  • Sinzey_DK -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    There is always one alliance that the majority of a server doesn't want to win. Generally speaking, this round it has been R. I think their desperation to win and backstabbing/spying through the entire round hasn't helped. I mean, begging OSA to hit SD…
  • daz -

Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from daz: “There is always one alliance that the majority of a server doesn't want to win. Generally speaking, this round it has been R. I…