Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• sameter -

Now follows Administrator.

Follow
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

That was the old Sinc, he left the account after that and a new guy took over
  • Mutley -

it's a war game and sinc WAS a top ten player. Why would SQ need to justify kicking 7 bells out of him? I stole several villages off him so he's not that great a player anyway
  • Zzzz -

Damn did i miss an update stating its not a war game?
  • Inoted -

Replied to a comment by Huertini on Inoted’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Si, con Ñam, tu también supongo no? Hahh
  • Badger -

Wrote a comment on Badger’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Jaki jest twoim zdaniem najlepszy środek na łupież pstry? pityver.pl/produkt/zestaw/
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from joey_moey: “That's a fallacy if ever I spotted one. The few vocal ones from your team does not agree with me, that's all we can say for certain. ” I'm not playing on this server, and I literally know no one on the server, nor in this…
  • RedAnts -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• Marksy_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from -SR: “Personally, I'd like to see a competitive server ” You're even more delusional than the bullying guy then! :whistling:
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from -SR: “Personally, I'd like to see a competitive server ” You're even more delusional than the bullying guy then! :whistling:
  • -SR -

I mean this doesn't even register on the richter compared to some of the things I've had done to my accounts by other alliances, seen done or participated in doing in this game. This is part and parcel of Travian and is what makes it worth playing really.