Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Wolf! -

Replied to a comment by A burN! on Wolf!’s wall.

Wall Reply
  • Wolf! -

Wrote a comment on A burN!’s wall.

Wall Comment
    tienes watts? o algo para comunicarnos rapido y privado?
  • A burN! -

Wrote a comment on Wolf!’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Que hay amigo!
  • Wolf! -

Wrote a comment on Hidan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    jake mate
  • Wolf! -

Wrote a comment on A burN!’s wall.

Wall Comment
    acido
  • Hawk -

Liked Cali’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Maybe it has nothing to do with aligning the price of gold packages, maybe it is another European way of punishing the UK for leaving EU, Traxit???
  • Hawkery -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “The realization I came across is that the only way you could make things better (in the current state and referring to Travian alone) is if you take charge and manage things, become one of the community managers/supporters,…
  • Hawkery -

Liked Hell's Lullaby’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MartinJames_UK: “So we should all sit back and shut up because it won't make a difference? Staying silent and just accepting things 'because that's just the way they are, it isn't going to change' is the only way you can't make any…
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “So we should all sit back and shut up because it won't make a difference? Staying silent and just accepting things 'because that's just the way they are, it isn't going to change' is the only way you can't make any…
  • MadZ -

It would seem trying to make a difference doesn't make a difference anyway. Dario's super long weekly report is going to fall on deaf ears.
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread troop are not showed on "main screen".

Like (Post)
    I guess hiding elephants and settlers are TGs way of fixing the bug where elephants and settlers were coded as the same thing? Perhaps we can get some more info on how they test for bugs and such in the next Ask Travian? :saint:
  • MartinJames_UK -

So we should all sit back and shut up because it won't make a difference? Staying silent and just accepting things 'because that's just the way they are, it isn't going to change' is the only way you can't make any difference. Its high time we learnt…
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Spammer of 2017.

Yeeeey.. Lemon is revealing his true nature. :) No, is the avatar i'm talking about. Well done mate! (Hifive)
  • Lemon -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread Spammer of 2017.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “Quote from playingwithfire: “um, are you looking in a mirror while you say that over and over? ” How do you know that? Not sure if I should be scared or not... :/ ” You should be very afraid!!!!! <angel>
  • playingwithfire -

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from playingwithfire: “um, are you looking in a mirror while you say that over and over? ” How do you know that? Not sure if I should be scared or not... :/ ” You should be very afraid!!!!! <angel>
  • Andi -

• Scoot -

Liked buburebista’s post in the thread troop are not showed on "main screen".

Like (Post)
    After recent update the newmade troops does not apeear on main viilage screen, but can be viewed in rally point. Toops that was made before updates are visiblle
  • Hell's Lullaby -

After reading almost all the comments I have to say that I feel that a lot of my negativity towards Travian lately since I came back (about 1 year ago?) is the same as yours, pointless. As much as I'd love to think so as it would make a lot of things…
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread troop are not showed on "main screen".

I guess hiding elephants and settlers are TGs way of fixing the bug where elephants and settlers were coded as the same thing? Perhaps we can get some more info on how they test for bugs and such in the next Ask Travian? :saint: