Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Parkicar473_UK -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I am trying to understand the changes to the gold price. The justification given is that the GPB-USD fluctuation. But Travian Games is based in Germany so the GBP-USD exchange rate appears to be irrelevant?!? If you look at the GPB-EUR fluctuation over…
  • Parkicar473_UK -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

They will have to when server numbers are into the tens On uk x 50 cages sold for 30000 silver i think TG are responsible for the bots to appeal to the owner that there doing there job and improving server numbers that they haven't done this because the…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I am trying to understand the changes to the gold price. The justification given is that the GPB-USD fluctuation. But Travian Games is based in Germany so the GBP-USD exchange rate appears to be irrelevant?!? If you look at the GPB-EUR fluctuation over…
  • Cretin_UK -

• MartinJames_UK -

Liked sorrywecan’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    simple higher gold prices more people will quit ... everybody have some limits i think they try to cross mine ...
  • sorrywecan -

simple higher gold prices more people will quit ... everybody have some limits i think they try to cross mine ...
  • Cretin_UK -

Posted the thread Questions about change to gold price.

Thread
    bumped to other thread
  • sorrywecan -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

I'll trow my 2 cents on ally bonuses ... from my exp from roax2 its horrible system if you arent raiding res it sucks ... and spending gold for it is even worse ... no the prices of gold go up on UK domain they can go ... you all know where
  • David16t -

• Marksy_UK -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “That depends, how good is your home-made Nando's really? I've heard mixed reviews so far. MJ said the special sauce you put on it was strangely salty... ” that explains why mj always goes back for seconds
  • MartinJames_UK -

The thing about trav is, they read these sort of threads. See people saying they're leaving. Trav say oh well they're probably just bluffing and then they're surprised server numbers decrease. Clearly not everyone who suggests they might leave does, but…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Parkicar473_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Travian are going to see less players play.
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Parkicar473_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    But we all know when the UK price goes up in the next year will the gold go down to even out prices again will it heck. This just shows travian do not respect the players thoughts ever Uk servers are going to be even less count me out.
  • Rozenfield_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Very nice game play by bell. The thing which impress me the most is his chiefing of that large storage. it was really a big surprise. But his good game play also helped us allot, People who were sleeping got a wake-up call and got active into game.…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Boxxx’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    RIP Travian, I can buy 2 x XBox One games a month instead or get that drone I have always promised myself so I can look in chicks bedrooms, and when I get caught it will be Travian's fault not mine
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Mysterious Stranger’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    This was bad enough as it was, This is supposed to be a strategy game based on team work, online time and communication, but clearly turns into a 'whoever spends more money wins' type of game. I have met a lot of really good players who spent very little…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Boxxx’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    After playing this game for 12 years + this price increase along with a string of very unprofessional game errors I think the time has come to find something better to spend my money on, roughly 600 gold a week from about mid server , there are so many…
  • Parkicar473_UK -

Posted the thread Speed 3x - | + Looking for dual UKX3.

Thread
    Hi 3 Villages so far 15 cropper already on 50k+per hour Need a gold buying dual to share the cost of supplying gold Experienced player who uses skype and discord Also 2nd in command of Top North west Quad Alliance InGame name OptimusPrime Thanks…
  • Parkicar473_UK -

But we all know when the UK price goes up in the next year will the gold go down to even out prices again will it heck. This just shows travian do not respect the players thoughts ever Uk servers are going to be even less count me out.
  • Parkicar473_UK -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I dont see why you should increase the UK price... if you wanna keep them equal there is always the option of decreasing the US price ;)