Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• MadZ -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “Look on the previous uk3 thread and that's how you attack. One rammer, one catter. They rebuild WW - another rammer and catter. Not rammer, followed by GW hits, followed by catter, wasting hammers that could be used to hit a WW.…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Look i'll help you settle this as an outside observer: MM - Pretty rubbish numbers, use spies when the competition is already dreadful. 1.5/5 Carnage - Somehow worse than the above 1/5 Arguing about MM/Carnage is like arguing who the prettiest…
  • Flying Squad -

Replied to a comment by harute on Flying Squad’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ist noch nicht zu 100% sicher, Wird evtl +/+
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Quote from MarkokraM: “i have no idea what marksy told earlier and i don't care too much, i just saw your condescending post which made me puke. So i have no idea who told that. ” The only post out of mine and yours above that was condescending is…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Look i'll help you settle this as an outside observer: MM - Pretty rubbish numbers, use spies when the competition is already dreadful. 1.5/5 Carnage - Somehow worse than the above 1/5 Arguing about MM/Carnage is like arguing who the prettiest…
  • Stinkerbelle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “(especially you weren't part of this uk4), ” You said the only proper way to attack a WW was with a single WWR and WWK at a time - and refered to UK3 I believe for a place to see how real hits were done. You might have meant…
  • Stinkerbelle -

I'll give that a miss if it's all the same to you, it's mostly hot air and whining...a bit like a squeaky, well brewed fart.
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from Stinkerbelle: “I'm back after a long break actually. I've been disappointed by how quiet the servers are compared to my first server 11 year ago. Anyhoo...you guys are going on about how rubbish they are (MM) with their low defense and poor…
  • Stinkerbelle -

I'm back after a long break actually. I've been disappointed by how quiet the servers are compared to my first server 11 year ago. Anyhoo...you guys are going on about how rubbish they are (MM) with their low defense and poor hammers but they are still…
  • MarkokraM -

Liked llamatron_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Games are about fun, they're not meant to be played to perfection ... and throughout ... I know which side I'd rather have been on - the stark raving loony monkey madness one. Even though some of our competition has been poor at times and most of the…
  • Marksy_UK -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “I am glad someone in here understands the game and can see through Marksy ” From some of the stuff you guys yourselves have said in here, I wouldn't climb too high on that horse ;) (haven't kept too much track of who said what…
  • DaegontheSnake -

Liked llamatron_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Games are about fun, they're not meant to be played to perfection ... and throughout ... I know which side I'd rather have been on - the stark raving loony monkey madness one. Even though some of our competition has been poor at times and most of the…
  • Marksy_UK -

I think you're getting me and MarkokraM mixed up :) Wishmaster has actually taught me something new there, and it's the first time on this entire thread that someone arguing with me has put up a good argument and used stats. So fair play to him. But I do…
  • llamatron_UK -

• MarkokraM -

Quote from wishmaster3: “You said the only proper way to attack a WW was with a single WWR and WWK at a time - and refered to UK3 I believe for a place to see how real hits were done. You might have meant something different, but that is not what you…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

So what you are saying is... the only way to play the game properly, is to put all your largest eggs into one basket and throw them as hard as you can at the WW Great battle plan there Ever heard of maintaining the advantage? Conserving…
  • boombapnation -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

I did when it opened, and I am. Somebody keeps hitting the oasis I clear right after I do tho... And there's 15 teuton in my 10x10
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from MarkokraM: “(especially you weren't part of this uk4), ” You said the only proper way to attack a WW was with a single WWR and WWK at a time - and refered to UK3 I believe for a place to see how real hits were done. You might have meant…
  • Stinkerbelle -

"Anyway, i'll quote most of your response tomorrow and elaborate." Please don't you're really boring.
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Rolled? Hit hard maybe, lose maybe, be hanging on my tiny threads maybe... Rolled, you have to break a teams spirit and unity for that.