Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Due to a technical problem, our game worlds are currently unavailable. We are working on a solution to this problem and will inform you as soon as we are getting close to finding one.

We are very sorry about this situation and kindly ask for your understanding.

• Meme -

Replied to the thread Gold Transfer.

Hi Dan, you can only transfer gold between servers on the same domain, so you will need to save your gold for the next AU server you play.
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Replied to the thread Travian is broken.

Same thing happened in Israel's last speed, like 5-6 times when one of those times was at our WW stages, and ... we had a huge minus gjutsg huge minusgjutsg It's funny that the same problem keeps happening after 10 full years.
  • Cone_AU -

Posted the thread Gold Transfer.

Thread
    Hi all, I deleted an account on AU5 and got a gold transfer link. Ive started i new accoint on UK6 its there anyway to transfer the gold? I keep getting a messeage saying No account of that name on this domain. Thanks Dan
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Mystery_UK’s post in the thread Travian is broken.

Like (Post)
    Just think how much faster the troops in SD and R ww's are dropping compared to yours :p
  • Team Anonymous -

Wrote a comment on Team Anonymous’s wall.

Wall Comment
    si so bene cosa dicevate su di noi su skype :D grazie anche a te
  • DO RE MI -

Wrote a comment on Team Anonymous’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ok, perche' su skype girava altro, grazie per la risposta e buon game
  • Cobranza -

Wrote a comment on Cobranza’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Aun Jugando
  • Senator1960_UK -

I am actually paying more attention to the WW villages now than i would normally have to to do...I am sure we all use one of the crop tools so you look and know the crops are good for 3 or 4 hours and you dont have to worry about doing any thing ...now i…
  • Losange_FR -

Wrote a comment on Razorbak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    je viens de regarder sur getter. on a tous les 2 joué un s2 avec comix et avec un black mask, mais pas la même année en fait ;)
  • Mystery_UK -

guess I can go sleep for a few more hours then :love:
  • Senator1960_UK -

Starvation . The troop type of which there is the most will be selected for starvation first until there is an equal amount of 2 or more troop types. When this happens, the troop type with the highest crop upkeep value will be selected for starvation.
  • Frustration -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Travian is broken.

Like (Post)
    Starvation isn’t off, you just can’t see it My bad :(
  • DO RE MI -

Wrote a comment on Rinobit’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ok ci riprovo con i danni, grazie
  • Sinzey_DK -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Rumour is Janner is now out of Vacation mode and still has no troops
  • Senator1960_UK -

Quote from Mystery_UK: “Just think how much faster the troops in SD and R ww's are dropping compared to yours :p ” about 1.8 times faster I am guessing lol
  • Mystery_UK -

Just think how much faster the troops in SD and R ww's are dropping compared to yours :p
  • notorious crunchie -

Starvation isn’t off, you just can’t see it My bad :(
  • Senator1960_UK -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Starvation is disabled, that’s good news Either that or it is broken too lol ” Starvation is Active in our WW we are watching the Phals as they top the order for starvation...I can recall what comes next it is small…
  • Human Resources -

Now follows Gryffindor.

Follow
  • Romania_FR -

Now follows Scyllo.

Follow