Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Lemon -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

If she had used lemon juice for cleaning, she would’ve been done by now, it’s really effective! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No I think it’s the one and only...*drum roll*...Sommerfuglen?
  • KnowToFail -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Like (Post)
    David less biograohy more def calls pls
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Yeah he said the same to me. I have trust issues though ever since that girl who said she was on the pill
  • Stellamini -

Yes, I am here. I am stuck in front of the computer for the rest of the evening and I hope that I don't fall asleep all the time like I did last night. Playingwithfire, are you finished with your cleaning?
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Like (Post)
    Note: a lot of reports were excluded either because there were simply too many of them and werent importatnt to the story, or I couldnt find it (aka. the Putin 110k hammer hit on day 90 or so). The time before the UK1 - round 12. The glorious days of…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

• sommerfuglen_NO -

Just a red-dressed bat... at least something with wings. Stellamini?
  • BlueKnight -

Wrote a comment on BlueKnight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    SEE YOU IN NEXT IDX !!!!
  • Wolkenengel -

• Stellamini -

I am playing on the beta server Path to Pandora, I have to learn about it so I can give support to the players later on. I was playing on a DK server, but it ended some weeks ago. The Devil next?
  • mutley_UK -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    And its your gingerness and tiny fingers that always saves you from those situations!
  • mutley_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Yeah he said the same to me. I have trust issues though ever since that girl who said she was on the pill
  • The Devil -

Whilst most of the forum mods are in 1 spot I will take the advantage of asking if any play any servers ? Stella care to answer ?
  • Stellamini -

I wanna be a butterfly? 8o I wanna be a sloth! I think their lifestyle should suit me perfectly, move very little and sleep a lot. :thumbsup: chainsawdaz?
  • Guerreiro -

Wrote a comment on ronin8888888’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ahoj, par let jsem hrál pod vivaKSN a chtěl jsem i teď ale nevím proč mi nedošel email, kdy bude kvalda startovat a už se nedá lognout. Máte tam účet o který se už nikomu nechce starat, že bych na něm hrál? Na divokou kartu se nechci moc…
  • The Devil -

The devil is busy punishing the condemned Maybe crunchie
  • sommerfuglen_NO -

(I won't tell her) whispers back The Devil?
  • playingwithfire -

Why Stella of course!!!! She is northern and wants to be a butterfly like you. (Don't tell her she isn't a mariposa yet though.)
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

And its your gingerness and tiny fingers that always saves you from those situations!
  • The Devil -

Liked WhatTheScott?’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    The only cheating steve does is stealing my misses as a dual :( Say what you want about steve, I have known him for a long time and personality clashes aside he is hands down a great strategist and therefore a good player. Claiming he cheats is laughable…