Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Goku/Whitewolf -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS2 SnoozeFest Mafia - Don't believe the hype....

Like (Post)
    Teeheehee Please hit someone else’s WW by the way :D But yes, back to uk2. GoT are sad sacks, Perun are their dogs. So SWM and TFSC for end game?
  • Locke Lamora -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from goldenboy: “Quote from Locke Lamora: “Quote from Goku/Whitewolf: “TFSC have smashed caps and chiefed vills pre-artes i can only imagine the fun that we will have when artes get released and we can really have some fun :p ” HAHA BUT CAN YOU…
  • goldenboy -

Quote from Locke Lamora: “Quote from Goku/Whitewolf: “TFSC have smashed caps and chiefed vills pre-artes i can only imagine the fun that we will have when artes get released and we can really have some fun :p ” HAHA BUT CAN YOU DO YOUR OWN…
  • Locke Lamora -

Quote from Goku/Whitewolf: “TFSC have smashed caps and chiefed vills pre-artes i can only imagine the fun that we will have when artes get released and we can really have some fun :p ” HAHA BUT CAN YOU DO YOUR OWN STUNTS?
  • Goku/Whitewolf -

TFSC have smashed caps and chiefed vills pre-artes i can only imagine the fun that we will have when artes get released and we can really have some fun :p
  • Goku/Whitewolf -

Liked Meme’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Taking two pages to argue about one hit seems more than a little excessive gentlemen. Can I please remind you, yet again, to remain civil on the forum. There is no need for the grammar police, people who aren't English as well as many dyslexics use the…
  • ChOcO49 -

Wrote a comment on Galvanix_FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Vraiment un beau topic, celui que tu tiens sur les échecs.
    Je suis un joueur de Go et j'ai vraiment bcp de respect et d'admiration pour ces jeux de plateau.

Continue à nous partager ta passion, je te lirai à chaque nouveau post.
  • Goku/Whitewolf -

Liked Rozenfield_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Caps-locking excessively is still annoying, still likely to get you in trouble—by which we mean, be generally ignored by those you so hope to grab the attention of, because caps locking is a form of trying too hard. The only way to avoid appearing like…
  • Ghost_PL -

Now follows gal53_PL.

Follow
  • Goku/Whitewolf -

Liked Hobgoblin’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    A single player sent an attack without sending fakes at an alliance which has mostly had no incomings, and still got through and wiped out crop fields I don’t want teaching on how to play travian by you lot lol When exactly did I come across as annoyed…
  • PMAttitude -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    OOh man , we were expecting allot more from the mighty SWM, not this pathetic defense. If an alliance get 21 hours , single cata wave with almost surety to be Real. No fakes around. come up with this defense :thumbdown: . Only two reason. Either the leaders /…
  • PMAttitude -

Like (Post)
  • PMAttitude -

Like (Post)
    Is avarage better than average? The salt from what? Your caps lock?
  • PMAttitude -

Like (Post)
    A single player sent an attack without sending fakes at an alliance which has mostly had no incomings, and still got through and wiped out crop fields I don’t want teaching on how to play travian by you lot lol When exactly did I come across as annoyed…
  • Ruffian -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• Ruffian -

Replied to the thread Game Number game.

• Moogle -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    My sister used to call me Damien, maybe you’re on to something
  • Hook -

Wrote a comment on A burN!’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Andaa al cl1.
  • Eurypedes -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread Compensation?.

Like (Post)
    any chance we could get another 2 weeks of travian plus for some compensation, mine just expired. xD I'm sure that some bug will soon happen again, so you guys might just give us something in advance. I
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

the amount of people who can't count including myself. *slow sarcastic claps* 33556