Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Andi -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “I or Dario will also make sure this thread is part of our weekly reports as well. ” You mean the weekly reports that our old FA was almost certainly adding our complaints (and our ideas to actually improve the game) to for…
  • Andi -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Amalgon: “Rumour has it some people have 100% Recruitment Bonus. Combine Bugs make 2m mace? ” Typical, 2m maces but as usual you forget to build horses...
  • Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Quote from Amalgon: “Rumour has it some people have 100% Recruitment Bonus. Combine Bugs make 2m mace? ” Typical, 2m maces but as usual you forget to build horses...
  • Cali -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “I or Dario will also make sure this thread is part of our weekly reports as well. ” You mean the weekly reports that our old FA was almost certainly adding our complaints (and our ideas to actually improve the game) to for…
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
  • Dziki Dzik 1 -

Wrote a comment on Dziki Dzik 2’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Witam Przyjacielu!
  • Tombo457 -

Liked Cali’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I realise that for many, I represent Travian Games, but first and foremost, I am a Travian player and have been for the last 9 years. I have also been a Mod on the UK domain for the last 7 years, I like to stay in the background and will normally only…
  • Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

• playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Questions about change to gold price.

I will poke @Templar Knight to see if he can fix it. None of us can see it.
  • notorious crunchie -

Like (Post)
    I realise that for many, I represent Travian Games, but first and foremost, I am a Travian player and have been for the last 9 years. I have also been a Mod on the UK domain for the last 7 years, I like to stay in the background and will normally only…
  • Andi -

Like (Post)
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
  • Cali -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

• wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread Crosspost: quest order in T4.4 Adventures Patch 8.

the grain mill one was obvious, not worth. I think it's fine that they changed it though. No reason at all for swapping the quests though. And as said, will only bait newer players into wasting res earlier than before.
  • Dziki Dzik 2 -

Wrote a comment on Dziki Dzik 1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Witam Przyjacielu!
  • silly sally_UK -

Replied to the thread Game Think of a nickname for the person above you.

• WIM -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I do wonder if Rail nation is being hit with the same
  • Cretin_UK -

Replied to the thread Crosspost: quest order in T4.4 Adventures Patch 8.

We noticed - from our ally chat, etc etc: the new T4.4 patch has changed a couple of the task rewards to startup it will very slightly impact things if you are one of those players racing to the first cropper in the quad [UK] Travian 4.4/Legends
  • wishmaster3 -

Posted the thread Crosspost: quest order in T4.4 Adventures Patch 8.

Thread
    Seeing as ya'll here on the .uk domain are all rilled up, I figured now would be a good time to bring something else up, which seemingly none of you noticed (pro-tip: always read the patch notes) (International (.com) thread is here: Change to quest
  • Cali -

Replied to the thread Questions about change to gold price.

Trying to work out what has happened but I am also getting the same message. Looks like my access is also denied...