Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• daz -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Quote from Blazingwolves: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o
  • Blazingwolves -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're…
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air. ” What WW would you…
  • Mikle_UK -

Quote from olddude: “OSA This ww is < snip > ” Hi Old dude - I liked your break down, thank you for posting. However, as I've said every server, to all those that "guess" at all this stuff, why not...err Ask. ? that'll avoid the "bad info" part :)
  • Reakwon_RU -

Wrote a comment on Reakwon_RU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Fight Club Чм 2016
    Reakwon Чм 2013/2014/2015
    Magniy Ru2 2013
  • Mikle_UK -

Liked olddude’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    OSA This ww is finally moving have gotten the plans off the turks and dumping them from the confed we are seeing some life in this Allaince. They have also been out doing some heavy shopping in the auctions trying outfit a teuton Heroto head a club…
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air. ” What WW would you hit if we didn't…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air. ” What WW would you hit if we didn't build huh? Asking for a…
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air. ” What WW would you hit if we didn't build huh? Asking for a friend. Or maybe…
  • chaviscrazy -

Replied to a comment by D.A.M_CL on jaIme :D’s wall.

Wall Reply
    o me apunto, me gusta jugar en una alianza donde haya muchos gays ya
  • Linux -

Wrote a comment on karakaya33_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Üstad sohbet kapanmış cevap atamıyorum, windows kullanmıyorum ama bilgisayar başlatmada sıralama var biosda orda en üste usb çıkartman gerekir
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air. ” What WW would you hit if we didn't build huh? Asking for a friend. Or maybe we'll remove the def…
  • El_Legati_Ofensivo -

Wrote a comment on -KpaM-’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Abres en el 1?
  • Playground -

Quote from RSYaxley: “Can you guys please post more screens with current WW? I'm curious on this but I'm no longer on ukx and registration isn't possible anymor ” bf294a4d462a9c50060803c14bb351a7.png There they go today ;(
  • LemonD -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “You lot tried to take on lemon? More fool you ” He (Límon) quit innit :rolleyes:
    waaaaaaaaaaa! What will you do without your smith? How did I enable centre text? I don’t know, but I like it
  • 1DahAsla_TR -

Now follows Tulpar_TR.

Follow
  • 1DahAsla_TR -

Now follows AK TOLGALI.

Follow
  • daz -

Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown: Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air.
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “You lot tried to take on lemon? More fool you ” He (Límon) quit innit :rolleyes:
    waaaaaaaaaaa! What will you do without your smith? How did I enable centre text? I don’t know, but I like it