Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sinzey_DK -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Quote from Senator1960_UK: “I find myself at loss to understand why when you have a WW with a defence that on Crop Consumption is around 6,000,000 why do yo sit an wait for you Key opponent to catch up. Why would you bother popping nice Micro hammers…
  • Ovili -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• Rome_DK -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “I find myself at loss to understand why when you have a WW with a defence that on Crop Consumption is around 6,000,000 why do yo sit an wait for you Key opponent to catch up. Why would you bother popping…
  • LasseNgaard -

Replied to the thread [UK] Halloween 2017.

Woah, then you spend hours in paint to findout you guys have photoshop :-o Nice uploads, so far, hope mine is even taken intro considerations :) wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…c4d51edf4e8861f6ca7b0e8e0 And then I dont even do it right and have to do it…
  • Mouse-Keyboard -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

33,432 - EEAEZ ...ladies Quote from Berzerker_UK: “33430...ladies How did it stack up against Irene? ” Irene was category 3 and killed fifty six people. Quote from Berzerker_UK: “And paid internship sounds snazzy :D ” One of the interns from last year…
  • daz -

Liked FadedPaanda’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    Quote from daz: “Wonder when OSA are gonna whip out their 4 WWKs 8| ” What WWK's? We have just been simming the entire server, not sure why people expect us to have any troops... :S
  • daz -

Quote from Senator1960_UK: “I find myself at loss to understand why when you have a WW with a defence that on Crop Consumption is around 6,000,000 why do yo sit an wait for you Key opponent to catch up. Why would you bother popping nice Micro hammers…
  • bhm10 -

Replied to a comment by bhm10 on ArTeS’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Teşekkürler
  • ArTeS -

Wall Reply
    O zaman forumdan Odin 'e ozel mesaj at. Topluluk yoneticisi olan o. Musteri temsilcisi gibi dusun.
  • Senator1960_UK -

And now at last some real action !!!! Any one have a copy and willing to share ?
  • Senator1960_UK -

Yes I had noted that there was some movement now...The reference to Nice Little Micro hammer is not unrealistic. Considering some of the less interesting ones that have been crashed on various WW accounts. I agree they would have little impact on SDs…
  • bhm10 -

Wall Reply
    Keşke yanıt alabilsek. . . Ama mail attık ordanda yanıt alamıyoruz
  • Explosive -

• Andi -

• ArTeS -

Wall Reply
    Hayir, bu tur konular forumda taritsmaya kapalidir. Bir sorununuz var ise bunu forumda dile getirmek yerine sorunu cozmek uzere admin e mail atmaniz gerekmektedir. Cunku burada yazilan her sey gecersiz. iletisim: admin@travian.com.tr
  • bhm10 -

Wrote a comment on ArTeS’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Kilitlenen konularımı açarsanız cevap vermek için Yen'i konu açmayayım
  • -zyr- -

Now follows Papy.

Follow
  • BarbArt_FR -

Now follows _Lyli_.

Follow
  • Senator1960_UK -

I find myself at loss to understand why when you have a WW with a defence that on Crop Consumption is around 6,000,000 why do yo sit an wait for you Key opponent to catch up. Why would you bother popping nice Micro hammers at an alliance who has very…